More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

Way back in her freshman year of college

Mackenzie's life had been going great, right up until her senior year of high school. After that point the redheaded beauty just seemed to run into misfortune after misfortune. By the time the summer after her senior year came to a close, virtually everyone in town had seen poor Mackenzie in some state of undress or another, whether in person or captured digitally for posterity. It eventually got so bad that people she'd never even met before would recognize her from one of her various humiliating misadventures.

So, it was no small relief to Mackenzie when the time came for her to begin attending the college she had selected. She had chosen an out of state college which, at the time, seemed like a daunting decision. Now however, Mackenzie was thrilled at the thought of not bumping into anyone from her high school or hometown. She'd miss seeing her friends, who were all going to separate schools, but the redhead knew she'd undoubtedly make new ones at her new school. And she could always meet up with her old friends over vacations and breaks.

Mackenzie viewed this as a fresh start. A clean slate where no one knew who she was and, more importantly, no one had seen her in one of her humiliating debacles. Yes, 19 year-old Mackenzie was truly ready to put the most embarrassing year of her life (as she thought of it) behind her.

But Mackenzie didn't know that the upcoming year threatened to be even more humiliating for her than the last. She may have gotten the fresh start she so desperately wished for, but it would only serve to make it that much worse when she was inevitably laid bare for the world to see. Because, be it by accident, at the hand of another, or by the very whims of fate itself, Mackenzie was about to experience a nightmarish series of events that would leave her exposed and humiliated for all to see.


Author's Note: As most of you could probably tell, I've been trying to make all of these college chapters fairly interconnected with each other. What happens in one story has lasting effects and repercussions for the next one, and so on. (The details haven't been 100% perfectly consistent, but overall I'd say they're pretty close.) So, I've added numbers to the first chapter of each storyline to show their sequential order. Plus, an indication of which storylines have been fully written and finished. With that being said, I am still trying my best to also let each storyline stand on its own with just minor recaps, so the chapters really can be read in whatever order you choose. Also, if you'd like to add in your own college storyline somewhere in between two chapters, please feel absolutely free to do so! Any and all additions or new storylines are extremely welcome, even if they chronologically take place between existing storylines. I will happily adjust the numbers/titles below for consistency's sake. Thanks for reading!

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)