More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

6) Halloween (Costume Party) [COMPLETE]

It was Halloween night and Mackenzie and Willow were getting ready to head to a party. It was at a house off-campus somewhere, and Willow had been easily invited when she had let the host know she could guarantee the "shy streaker" would make an appearance. That was the name that had caught on for Mackenzie, thanks to her various nude dashes through campus while seemingly trying to cover herself.

Mackenzie had no idea that she'd played a role in getting invited to the party, she just knew that Willow had gotten invitations for them both. After her latest embarrassing escapade during her midterms, Mackenzie was eager to get off campus for a while. She'd only barely been able to avoid being caught naked by the campus police officer, Jack Feldman, and was eager to be out of his jurisdiction. Ever since she'd been placed on probation, Mackenzie had found that Jack was devoting considerable amounts of time and energy in keeping tabs on her. He was no doubt waiting for Mackenzie to show up in some form of indecency, so he could have her suspended from the school.

But Mackenzie shook the thoughts of that asshole from her mind as she adjusted her Halloween costume, looking herself over in the mirror. She was ready for a great night of partying, hopefully with some cute upperclassmen! Little did Mackenzie know that, instead of being a fun night to blow off some steam, the party was about to turn into another humiliating debacle for the sexy college freshman. Except this time, she was going to wind up quite far away from the safety of her dorm room.

"Looking good, Mackenzie!" Willow said playfully, causing the redhead to blush.

Mackenzie still didn't exactly have much money to work with, and so she'd been to allow Willow to purchase a costume for her. She knew Willow would choose something sexy, and she wasn't even necessarily opposed to that. But she hadn't expected Willow would choose this!

What's Mackenzie's costume for the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)