More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose the next chapter:

Copyright and DMCA Policy

Copyright and DMCA Policy

We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is the policy of CHYOA to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. ยง 512). Responses may include removing or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.

If you believe that any material accessible on CHYOA infringes your copyright, or that CHYOA contains links or other references to material or activity claimed to be infringing your copyright, you may submit a DMCA Notice to CHYOA's designated Copyright Agent with the necessary information as listed in "DMCA Notice Requirements". These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.

Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Copyright Agent
[email protected]

DMCA Notice Requirements

  • Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
  • Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by the notification, a representative list of such works.
  • Identification of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. (Please provide a description of the material and a specific URL link or links.)
  • A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
  • A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
  • A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.

Repeat Infringers

We have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, the accounts of repeat infringers.


Note: CHYOA users with a verified user account can use the report button to report copyright infringements of their written content. These reports will be handled by moderators, and they might check the reports for plausibility and request further information before making a decision. This process might take longer than a DMCA Notice. Choosing this option does not affect your right to submit a DMCA Notice, regardless of the status or outcome of an ongoing or preceding report.

-

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)