More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

14) Late February (Co-Op Misadventure)

Mackenzie turned the steaming water from the shower off, letting herself heave one last sigh of tired contentment. She reached for her towel hanging on the interior of her stall, relieved to still find it there. She'd very deliberately kept the towel inside the tiny alcove of the shower, and as such it had gotten slightly dampened. However, the often-nude redhead found that outcome vastly more preferable than that of the towel being stolen or misplaced somehow! The gym's showers had been deserted when she'd entered, and they still seemed the same now, but Mackenzie was more than a little paranoid after everything she'd been through during her freshman year.

After toweling herself slightly dry and wrapping the fluffy white fabric around her bare body, she pulled the big yellow curtain back and stepped into the general shower area. From there, Mackenzie made her way back out to the women's locker room of the gym, keeping an eye out for anyone or anything that might pose a risk of her losing the towel. But the coast seemed clear for the time being.

Ever since Mackenzie had reclaimed a modestly sized wardrobe for herself, she'd been slowly getting back into the habit of working out at the school gym again. Her extremely limited (and eventually nonexistent) wardrobe had slowly made hitting the gym fall off her to-do list entirely. Not that she had gotten too out of shape during her first semester (especially given how often she got her cardio workouts in via nude sprints back to the dorms), but it was nice to get back into the routine.

Now, with her muscles pleasantly tired from her workout, the redheaded beauty happily made her way across the tiled floor. There were only one or two other girls around in the rest of the large locker room, and they weren't paying her any mind. For the moment, Mackenzie felt that she was in for a normal day with no further complications. After she got dressed, she'd swing by the dining hall for dinner, then head back to her dorm room for the night. But, as Mackenzie made her way back to the locker bay where she'd left her things, she was in for an unpleasant surprise...

What did Mackenzie find waiting for her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)