More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

7) Early November (First Date with Corey)

"There!" Mackenzie said triumphantly as she gazed at her face in the mirror. She'd just spent the past fifteen minutes making sure her hair and makeup looked perfect, because Mackenzie had a date that night! She turned to her roommate Willow, who was sitting at her desk on the other side of the room, and asked, "How do I look?"

Willow glanced up from her laptop and gave Mackenzie a once over.

"That outfit will certainly make an impression," she said wryly.

"I mean the makeup, Willow," Mackenzie responded, rolling her eyes. "I'm obviously not gonna go on a date with Corey in just a towel."

After taking a shower and drying her hair, Mackenzie had rolled right into styling it for the night. She hadn't even bothered to get dressed first, given that she was in the relative privacy of her own dorm room. So, she'd been standing there in just a towel for the last quarter hour. ...Or so she thought. Because when she glanced down at herself, Mackenzie was surprised to see that she was naked!

"What?!" she cried, instinctively throwing her hands across her body. "H-how did that..."

"Your towel fell off like ten minutes ago," Willow chuckled. She'd surreptitiously recorded the sight of Mackenzie doing her hair in the nude for a few minutes before growing bored and turning back to her computer. "I thought you were just rolling with it. You seriously didn't notice?"

"No!" Mackenzie blushed, grabbing up the towel crumpled on the floor by the mirror. "You should have said something!"

"Maybe you're just getting used to being naked all the time..." Willow said with a few mischievous eyebrow wiggles.

"Don't even joke about that!" Mackenzie huffed as she draped the towel back over her body. Somewhere though, in the back of her mind, Mackenzie felt a serious pang of nervousness that her friend might have a point. Her embarrassing escapades were, if anything, only seeming to happen more often now. "I just get hyperfocused on whatever I'm working on. That's all!"

"Whatever you say," Willow chuckled. "But I still say you're wasting your time with this guy. You could have your pick of practically any guy on campus, and you're going on a date with this asshole?"

Willow wasn't entirely wrong. With Mackenzie's newfound notoriety as the Shy Streaker, she'd been getting no small number of interested guys talking to her, constantly inviting her out to parties or over to their place. This was, unfortunately, because the vast majority of them were simply interested in sleeping with the Shy Streaker. Virtually none had expressed any interest in having an actual ongoing relationship with her. So, being asked on an actual date was a bit of a breath of fresh air for Mackenzie.

"He's not an asshole," Mackenzie countered as she began pulling clothes out of her dresser. "And, for your information, he's actually the first guy all semester to ask me on an honest to goodness date."

She pulled out a yellow lacy thong, sticking to her personal tradition of wearing sexy underwear for a first date. Mackenzie's wardrobe was comically meager, mostly due to the theft of her entire wardrobe over a month prior. She'd had to be a bit more picky about what she purchased to restock it since then, as she was virtually broke by that point. But she'd made it a point to have one thong for a special occasion just like this.

"I don't get why you're so obsessed with going on dates," Willow said with a groan. "Like they can be fine if it's to meet or get to know someone. But you already know him pretty well. Hell, you guys already kissed! Why not just skip to the fun stuff at this point?"

Mackenzie's mind drifted back to that night at the Halloween party. She remembered standing out on the front porch, enjoying the taste of Corey's lips melding with hers. Letting herself forget all about how embarrassing her skimpy improvised outfit was. The wonderful feeling of their tongues intertwining. Barely even noticing as her ridiculous excuse for a skirt flipped up in the breeze and her boobs slipped free of their pseudo-tube top. For a moment, the sexy memories intermingled with the embarrassing ones, making Mackenzie's heart rush even faster. Then her mind snapped out of the reverie and she herself to focus on the future instead.

"Oh, we'll get to the fun stuff," she said as she pulled a black turtleneck from her dresser and began pulling it over her head. It was a tight shirt and did a wonderful job of sticking to the curve of Mackenzie's sizable breasts. It also did a great job of letting Mackenzie's nipples poke proudly out of the otherwise smooth contour.

"Um," the pantsless redhead said, "how obvious is it that I'm not wearing a bra under this?"

"Very," Willow responded immediately. And she wasn't wrong.

Mackenzie grumbled slightly. By that point, she hadn't owned or even worn a bra in several weeks. She'd been slowly getting used to it, but it did make certain clothes a bit trickier to wear sometimes.

"Will," she hesitantly asked, "do you think I could maybe-"

"Mack, we've tried that," Willow replied with a bit of exasperation. She stood up and slowly waltzed over to her roommate. She continued with an exaggeratedly serious tone, "I'd happily lend you a bra if I could, my friend. But if there are such things as universal truths in this world, then I believe this is one."

Mackenzie looked, slightly perplexed, at her friend as she stood just a few inches in front of her. Willow had an oddly serious expression on her face.

"Your boobies are too damn big, girl," Willow said snarkily, then proceeded to give each of Mackenzie's breasts a generous squeeze.

"Hey!" Mackenzie squealed in equal parts surprise and embarrassment. She quickly pulled back from her roommate, who was already giggling at Mackenzie's reaction.

"We all have our own cross to bear," Willow said in a lofty tone as she meandered over to her dresser and began rummaging through a drawer, "yours just so happens to be a stellar rack!"

Willow chucked something to the redhead, who just barely missed catching it in time. Instead, the soft white fabric hit Mackenzie in the face. She pulled it away, not exactly thrilled with Willow, and found that it was a tank top.

"You can borrow that at least," Willow said, "Maybe it'll help a bit."

"Thanks," Mackenzie said. She turned around before pulling the turtleneck back off. And, while it kept her breasts mostly out of Willow's sight, it gave the dirty blonde a wonderful look at Mackenzie's ass, clad in just a thong. Willow eyebrows shot up in appreciation. As her hands slowly moved forward, she couldn't help but to comically waggle her fingers a little.

"Ahh!" Mackenzie squealed again. She'd been pulling the tank top over her head as she'd felt the hand not-so-gently grabbing a handful of her rear, so she'd been caught completely by surprise. She stepped away from Willow and finished pulling the tank top down over her chest.

"Damn..." Willow mused, "no idea what I did so right to wind up with a bombshell like you as a roommate, Mack."

"Willow, enough!" Mackenzie said, with no small amount of exasperation. This wasn't the first time her friend had gotten overly handsy with her. Or the second. Or even the twentieth, despite Mackenzie's repeated requests to the contrary.

"Sorry, I just can't help it sometimes!" she giggled.

"I'm serious!" Mackenzie yelled, grabbing her turtleneck and pulling it back on, "You can't just grab me whenever you feel like it!"

"Sorry, Mack, but-"

"No buts!" Mackenzie interrupted. She picked up the plaid miniskirt she'd set aside before and fastened it around her hips. "How would you like it if I was grabbing you all the time?"

"...I mean..." Willow said after a short pause, with a tone indicating that she clearly wasn't opposed to the idea.

"Ugh, just forget it," Mackenzie huffed as she slid her feet into the flats she'd picked out earlier. She grabbed her purse and threw her phone inside. Then, Mackenzie briskly walked to the door of the small dorm room.

"Mack, wait..." Willow tried to say.

As she opened the door, Mackenzie heatedly continued, "Save it! I'll be back in a few hours. In the meantime, why don't you let out all your touchy-feely energy on somebody else for a change?!" And with that, she slammed the door behind her.

Willow waited for ten long seconds, waiting to see if Mackenzie would return. Then, with a slight smirk on her face, Willow simply glanced over at the black tights draped across the back of Mackenzie's chair. The tights Mackenzie had been dead set on wearing, given the slightly chilly weather and, more importantly, the shortness of her skirt.

"That girl is truly one of a kind," Willow chuckled to herself.

Where are Mackenzie and Corey going for their date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)