More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

5) Early October (Midterms) [COMPLETE]

Mackenzie awoke to the irritating sound of her alarm and begrudgingly started getting out of bed. Her roommate, Willow, seemed to still be asleep, which was a plus. Because Mackenzie was naked. She'd been sleeping in the nude for a couple weeks now, and she was finally getting used to it. If truth be told, she was actually beginning to enjoy it a little. But that wasn't why she had begun her naked nightly routine.

It had been about two weeks since Mackenzie's last humiliating ordeal. Somehow, a stranger had managed to steal every last bit of clothing she owned and had essentially held them hostage. Under the guise of a game, they had Mackenzie into a number of embarrassing displays, most of which ended up with the redhead streaking across campus. Eventually, she had been apprehended by the campus police and dragged in front of the Dean, all while still naked. He had placed Mackenzie on disciplinary probation and made it absolutely clear that if she was caught "streaking" again she'd be suspended from the school.

And so, Mackenzie had wound up without a stitch of clothing to her name. While she'd been able to buy a few new items of clothing, a lot of her meager funds had to be spent on other necessities, like shoes, bedsheets, a towel, a coat, and most costly of all: a new phone. As a result, Mackenzie's wardrobe was minimal to say the least. She'd been supplementing her clothing choices by borrowing things from Marianne and Willow frequently, but Marianne was a completely different size and Willow was very... particular about what she lent the redhead.

So, Mackenzie now found herself often doing her laundry twice a week. Everything she owned could easily fit into one load now, at least. As a result, she had realized that sleeping without pajamas helped make what little she had left to wear last longer. Even if it did make it much easier for her roommate to sneak peeks of her gorgeous flesh.

But none of that was on Mackenzie's mind at that particular moment. Because that day she had three midterms essentially back to back to back. She'd been studying like crazy and absolutely could not afford to miss any of them. Determined to do her best on the exams, Mackenzie began to get dressed for the day.

Mackenzie opened her dresser and pulled out a pair of pink panties (her last clean pair out of four total) and stepped into them. Next, she pulled out a skin-tone bra (the only bra she owned, thanks to how expensive they were) and fixed that in place. Then, she pulled her black v-neck t-shirt out (one of her three shirts) and donned that. Much to Mackenzie's dismay, her one skirt and one pair of pants were both dirty (which were the only bottoms she owned) and unwearable. Mackenzie walked over to Willow's sleeping form, suppressing a large wave of jealousy at her fully stocked closet and gently poked her awake.

"Hey Willow," she said softly, "Can I borrow a pair of your jeans?"

Willow, who had been pretending to be asleep, made sure she sounded drowsy as she "woke up."

"Hmm?" She said as she sat up in bed. "Jeans?"

"Yeah, can I borrow some?"

"Hmmm," Willow said, as if musing it over, "You can borrow that miniskirt instead."

"Ugh forget it!" Mackenzie said, "I'll go ask Marianne."

"Wait, wait, wait." Willow said, "Fine. You can borrow the pair on the far left." And with that, she laid back down to go back to "sleep."

Mackenzie accepted and happily pulled the designated pair of jeans out from Willow's closet.

As Mackenzie pulled the jeans on, Willow cracked one eye slightly open. It was just enough to enjoy the spectacle of Mackenzie shimmying the jeans up her legs. Soon followed by the redhead trying to pull the pants up over her shapely ass. Mackenzie and Willow were similar heights, but there was no doubt that Mackenzie was curvier. After a full minute, Mackenzie had them reasonably high, though she was slightly disappointed to find they were low rise jeans and barely came up to her hips.

Any thoughts of asking Willow for another pair were dashed when Mackenzie noticed the time. She was starting to run late! Throwing on a pair of socks (her last of three) and her only pair of shoes, Mackenzie grabbed her backpack and rushed out the door. Little did Mackenzie know, midterms weren't the only thing she'd be worrying about today. In fact, by the end of this disastrous day, Mackenzie wouldn't be thinking about midterms at all.

When does Mackenzie's day start to turn bad?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)