More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

3) Her First Weekend (Game Night) [COMPLETE]

Mackenzie had officially survived her first week of college classes, much to her delight. And though she still had some homework left to do, it was Saturday night and Mackenzie was eager to have some fun.

"Ready Mackenzie?" Marianne asked as she popped her head into the dorm room.

"Absolutely!" the redhead said as she put the book down and got Willow's attention too. They joined the group of other girls all waiting in the hall.

While they had all met each other by now, the group of eight girls had decided to have a game night as sort of an icebreaker. They made their way to the ground floor of their building, where the Rec Room was located. It had a plethora of ping pong, pool, and foosball tables available, along with cabinets full of various card and board games. While there were only two other people in the room at the moment (two guys playing a very intense looking game of ping pong), there would likely be many more as the night went on.

Little did Mackenzie know that this fun evening of games was about to turn into a complete nightmare for her. By the end of the night, the gorgeous redhead was going to wind up exposed and embarrassed for all to see. And while it might not have been as large a crowd as the one which saw her embarrassing hypnosis ordeal, this soon-to-be crowd was going to get a much more intimate view of Mackenzie's alluring body, and for a much longer duration as well...

How do the girls start their game night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)