More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

15) Late May (Finals Week)

Mackenzie's terrible year was finally coming to an end. After a thoroughly-exposing first semester, her second semester had resulted in a few changes that balanced out.

On one hand, her wardrobe had been thoroughly replenished at the beginning of the semester, meaning that she was no longer fully at the mercy of her roommates for clothing. Secondly, she had gotten a job at the college's I. T. department, which paid well and more importantly allowed her some more luxuries and ampler opportunity to replenish her wardrobe when things got tight. Which leads to the cons...

Her incidents as the Shy Streaker did not abate, and she continued to lose clothing in various incidents typical of her life. Indeed, her reputation as the Shy Streaker coalesced to the point where the Shy Streaker Fan Club (SSFC) began forming and having a direct impact on the unknowing redhead's wardrobe. Furthermore, her goodwill with Willow and Marianne had rapidly deteriorated at this point, and lending items had become out of the question, especially after Willow reported her to the authorities. Jack Feldman, the campus cop, lessened his focus on the Shy Streaker to hone in on the fake ID epidemic instead, but it would be a mistake to say that she was truly safe from his grasp.

You decide how much better or worse Mackenzie's life has become by the time finals week rolls around to play the year out.

How much clothing does Mackenzie have that is actually her own by the end of the year? What is the going rate for Shy Streaker artifacts, and how brazen is the SSFC?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)