More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

4) Mid-September (Scavenger Hunt) [COMPLETE]

Mackenzie turned off her alarm and slowly roused herself from bed. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, the drowsy redhead stood up and stumbled over to her closet. It wasn't until she reached it that Mackenzie was awake enough to realize that she was wearing nothing but her panties. The topless girl glanced over and found the shirt she'd worn to bed on the floor by her desk. Mackenzie noted that she must have taken her top off in her sleep last night again. This was the third time this week she'd done so and Mackenzie blamed it on the relatively hot weather they'd been experiencing that fall.

The hallways were always deserted this early in the morning, so Mackenzie didn't see much point in getting dressed at that point. Instead she peeled off her panties and wrapped her towel around her naked body. Grabbing her shower stuff, Mackenzie stepped out into the hallway, ready to start her day.

Upon entering the women's room, Mackenzie was happy to find it completely empty. She'd been living in the dorms for about a month by now and had adjusted to a lot of things. But Mackenzie still preferred to shower by herself if at all possible. As such, she typically woke up earlier than most of her floormates to enjoy her shower in solitude.

But today, Mackenzie might have been better off showering amongst other girls. Because as the redhead stepped into a stall and turned on the hot water, she had no idea that her average morning was about to get much worse for her.

What happens during Mackenzie's shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)