More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

10) Early December (Finals Week)

Mackenzie awoke to the sound of voices talking. She groggily blinked her eyes open and sat up in her bed, slowly coming back to her senses.

"Wow, that really is one hell of a rack," a male voice said, causing Mackenzie to snap back to her senses fully.

Sitting on a bed across the room was a black-haired boy, and he was openly staring right at Mackenzie's chest. Mackenzie's naked chest. She quickly pulled her blanket up to cover her boobs before responding.

"Fuck you, Sean!" she said, trying and failing to hold back a blush on her face. "You pervert."

"Oh, like it's my fault you sleep naked all the time?" he said, still ogling Mackenzie. The nude girl scowled but didn't answer him.

"Willow," Mackenzie said, addressing the blonde girl sitting next to Sean, "I thought we agreed you'd give me a heads up before having your boyfriend over!"

"I did give you a heads up," Willow said before smiling mischievously. "You just slept through it." Mackenzie grumbled and rolled her eyes but didn't complain further. She turned her body and pulled her feet off the bed, still covering her fair skin with her blanket.

"At least have him turn around while I get dressed."

"Hey, it's nothing I haven't seen before!" Sean said, quite enthusiastically. And, unfortunately for Mackenzie, he wasn't simply referring to videos either. Sean had managed to see Mackenzie's nude form in person four separate times by now, despite only dating Willow for two weeks. He always seemed to be dropping by right at the moment the redhead was getting dressed or waking up. It didn't help that Mackenzie slept naked each night, given the limits of her current wardrobe.

"Then you won't be missing anything," Willow said, giving Sean a playful kick. "Don't be a perv." Sean sighed but turned away from Mackenzie. Willow, on the other hand, did no such thing as Mackenzie stepped out of bed and away from her blanket. No matter how many times she saw her beautiful roommate naked, Willow never seemed to get tired of the view.

Mackenzie hastily pulled on a pair of black leggings, borrowed earlier from Willow, a red knee-length skirt, borrowed from Marianne, and a tan knit sweater, borrowed from Ashley. She'd be going commando today. Again. Because, for the time being, Mackenzie didn't own any underwear. Actually, truth be told, Mackenzie no longer owned any clothes at all! Thanks to the theft of her entire wardrobe earlier in the semester, Mackenzie had been to replace everything she owned. And those replacements had been slowly whittled down as they inevitably became lost, destroyed, or even forfeited over the following months. Now, as her first semester was drawing to a close, Mackenzie found herself flat broke and to rely completely on the charity of her friends in order to stay clothed.

Mackenzie finished tugging the sweater in place, the tight shirt clinging to her curves in a very appealing way, and then finally allowed herself to relax.

"So, Mackenzie," Willow said upon seeing her fully dressed, "Feel like getting some baaagels?"

Mackenzie glanced over at her roommate with an annoyed expression. "Getting some bagels" was the girls' code that it would be best for everyone involved if the other girl left the dorm room for a while. And judging by how Willow had dragged out the word, she meant a long while. The redhead sighed, but gave in.

"Yeah, fine. I'll just head to the library. I've gotta study for my finals anyway," Mackenzie said, grabbing her backpack. Willow smiled, no doubt eager for the day she was about to spend with Sean, and threw her arms around the boy. Mackenzie glanced out the window and saw a light amount of snow falling. "Mind if I borrow some winter stuff?" She glanced back, only to see the two freshmen already beginning to make out.

Willow broke away from the passionate kiss long enough to say, "Take whatever you want!" And then her mouth was occupied once more. Mackenzie took that as a cue to hurry up. She grabbed a hat, coat, gloves, and boots from Willow's closet before stepping out into the hallway, more than happy to leave the two of them alone. She tugged the winter gear on and sped away before she could hear any more.

Mackenzie soon stepped outside into the cold weather, pulling her jacket up over her mouth as best she could, and began heading for the library. Despite the cold temperature, the snow made the campus look beautiful. There was only an inch on the ground at that point, but the forecast called for them to get several more by the end of the day. It was a late Saturday morning, so not too many people were venturing out in the frigid temperature. Between that and the fact that her face was partially covered, Mackenzie found she wasn't recognized even once during her trek. That was a welcome change of pace. Usually she'd be recognized and referred to as "the shy streaker or "that naked redhead" multiple times while she made her trips to and from class. It was the price of how well documented Mackenzie's humiliating displays had been so far, much to her continued embarrassment.

Soon she was entering the warmth of the library and shaking the snow off her hat and coat. Mackenzie made her way up to the third floor of the library, which was the quiet floor. There were a few other students there, no doubt studying for their own upcoming exams, but the floor was largely deserted. The redhead planted herself at one of the small individual cubicles, fairly far away from everyone else. She unzipped her coat and pulled out her books, ready to take advantage of the peace and quiet, and got to work.

How does Mackenzie's studying go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)