More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

2) Orientation Week (Hypnotism) [COMPLETE]

It had been a few days since she moved in and Mackenzie had been successfully adapting to her new college life. Orientation Week had been helpful, she'd made some friends in her dorm, and she was getting along well with her roommate, Willow. And aside from a slightly embarrassing introduction to her floormates in just a towel, Mackenzie hadn't suffered through any more embarrassing ordeals at all. Well, she'd been seen naked by Willow a few times, but that was just part of living in a dorm room, right? Mackenzie felt it was safe to say things were getting off to a good start for her.

It was Saturday night and classes would begin in earnest on Monday for the freshmen. So as a finale to Orientation Week, the school had hired a performer for the students. Harry the Hypnotist promised to be an entertaining act to finish off the week for the new students. And sure enough, the large seating area in front of the stage was bustling with students. There must have been nearly 200 people filling the seats!

"C'mon, let's sit up front!" Willow urged as she literally dragged Mackenzie towards the stage. They had been running late, resulting in Mackenzie dressing in a hurry, and found that remaining seats were somewhat hard to come by.

"I just hope he only takes volunteers." Mackenzie said as Willow found two seats together in the front row. Mackenzie was truly hoping that she wouldn't have to get on stage for this event. Back in her hometown, everyone was able to recognize her thanks to her embarrassing escapades during her senior year. So now, the redhead was looking forward to blending into the crowd, and having virtually no one in the school recognize her for anything.

"Wait you don't want to get hypnotized?" Willow asked in shock, "But it looks like fun!"

Mackenzie didn't reply to her friend as the lights dimmed and the show began. Harry eagerly took the stage and began introducing himself.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!" he said enthusiastically as the audience applauded. "I hope you're ready for a show tonight as I demonstrate what the power of hypnosis is truly capable of doing! Now to get started, I'll need some volunteers."

Hands shot up throughout the audience, including Willow's, while Mackenzie let out a small sigh of relief. If she just didn't raise her hand then there was nothing to wor-

"You two lovely ladies in the front row, come on up!" Harry said, pointing directly at Mackenzie and Willow. Surprised, Mackenzie turned to see her friend raising two arms and putting one behind Mackenzie's back to volunteer for her.

"Willow!" Mackenzie hissed as the Hypnotist began selecting another dozen or so volunteers. But her dirty-blonde haired friend was already standing up eagerly.

"Lighten up, Mackenzie!" Willow said as she dragged her friend onstage. "It'll be fun!"

Mackenzie begrudgingly allowed herself to be pulled up the steps and onto the stage. While she was apprehensive, the redhead had no idea of just how embarrassing her performance was about to be. Mackenzie was about to start her freshman year at college by making a true name for herself during this hypnotism act.

How does the Hypnosis Act start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)