More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

11) Winter Break (New Year's Eve Party)

Mackenzie fidgeted with the bra straps underneath her shirt as she walked down the sidewalk. She had previously gone several months without wearing any bras at all and had apparently gotten more used to it than she realized. She'd been home for a couple weeks and she found that, although it felt comforting to be wearing one again, she had forgotten how uncomfortable they could be. Still, wearing a full outfit of completely her own clothes felt downright fantastic to the redhead, so she was in high spirits.

The college freshman had successfully completed her first semester at an out of state college and had returned home to her family. She'd made a fair amount of new friends, and unfortunately at least a few new enemies. Her grades, while not stellar, were certainly good enough to easily pass all her classes, so Mackenzie was allowing herself to enjoy her winter break.

Perhaps most rewarding of all, however, was the fact that the redhead had clothes to wear again. Between her various misadventures and a rather large stealing of her wardrobe, Mackenzie had found that the number of clothes she actually owned at college dwindled down to nothing. For her final months of classes she'd been to borrow literally everything she wore. But now that was finally over! The redhead had plenty of clothes that she had kept at home when she moved away for school. So now, not only did she have plenty to wear while on break, she also had plenty of clothes she could bring back with her when she returned to school in January! No more borrowing from Willow and Marianne!

(Mackenzie had been entirely too embarrassed to tell her parents about her wardrobe theft. There had been no easy way for her to ask her parents to mail her any clothing to her out-of-state school either. That would've raised too many questions. No, Mackenzie had instead planned on waiting until she finally returned home for the first time over break to get the rest of her clothes, and she had succeeded! Though, her severely limited wardrobe caused her no shortage of troubles in that interim.)

Now that she was back in her hometown, Mackenzie was heading to her friend Amy's place for a New Years Eve party! She had been looking forward to this all week and couldn't wait to complete the fifteen minute walk over to her friend's place. Amy's parents would be gone all night so it would be a real party. Some of the girls and guys she'd gone to high school with (and knowing Amy, several guys from other schools entirely) would undoubtedly be there along with her close group of friends. Not to mention that there would definitely be some drinking and possibly smoking happening at the party. It was no doubt going to be a great night to let loose and reconnect with the friends she'd hardly seen over the past few months!

How does the beginning of the party go? Does Mackenzie make it there without any trouble?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)