More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

13) Valentine's Day (First Date with Aaron)

Mackenzie slid the black leggings up her slender legs, covering the red lacy thong she was wearing. The beautiful redhead still swore by the habit of wearing a thong when going out on a first date with someone. And not because she was hoping her date would be seeing her in it that night. Something about wearing a thong just made her feel sexier and more confident. Although, as she thought about it, Mackenzie realized that her date had in fact seen her thong (and much more) the first time she'd tried it. And the second. And the third... Just as Mackenzie was trying to recall if she'd ever had a first date that hadn't ended disastrously, Willow spoke up and interrupted her train of thought.

"Hey Mackenzie..." she said in an overly sweet tone.

"I already know what you're going to say," the redhead replied. She was pretty sure her roommate had been about to ask her to make herself scarce for a few hours. It was Valentine's Day and Mackenzie knew Willow and her boyfriend Sean would be planning on using the room for some 'alone time.' "You won't have to worry about me tonight. I've got a date," she said, unable to keep a slight grin off her face.

"Wow, really?" Willow asked, sounding surprised. "Finally managed to find someone who doesn't know about your exhibitionist side?"

"For the last time, I'm not an exhibitionist!" Mackenzie snapped as she pulled a dress out of her closet. "But yes, he doesn't know about my... notoriety." Due to Mackenzie's previous humiliating misadventures, she had garnered (and then solidified) a reputation as someone who occasionally went streaking around campus. The student body had even given her an honorary nickname.

"How'd you manage to find someone that goes here and doesn't know you're the Shy Streaker?" Willow asked. "What, does he live under a rock?"

"He's not a student here, actually," Mackenzie replied, pulling the dress on and hiding her matching red lacy bra from view. "He just lives nearby and works full-time."

"Well I guess that could explain it..." Willow said, skeptically. "Just make sure you stay out for a couple hours at least. Nice dress, by the way."

"Thanks!" Mackenzie said, admiring the garment. It was a long-sleeved dress made out of thick gray wool and it came down to Mackenzie's knees. "My great aunt got it for me for Christmas."

"Well she's got good taste, then," Willow said as Mackenzie turned around and began slipping on a stylish pair of brown winter boots. That was when Willow noticed a stray thread dangling from the bottom of her roommate's dress. She opened her mouth to let Mackenzie know about it when she felt her phone vibrating in her hand. Her boyfriend, Sean, was calling her. Willow immediately answered, all thoughts of her roommate's dress already gone from her mind.

Mackenzie pulled on her winter coat, then her own phone began vibrating. She pulled it out of her small handbag and said, "Uber's here. See you later, Will!" Willow gave a distracted wave of acknowledgement, intently listening to what her boyfriend was saying.

"Wait just slow down," Willow was saying over the phone as Mackenzie left. The redhead shut the dorm room door behind her, only thinking about the night ahead of her.

But those thoughts were instantly derailed when she noticed something taped to her door. It was a picture of Mackenzie naked! Granted, there had been a picture of her naked form on their door all fall semester. But Mackenzie had taken that down the other week! Someone had apparently seen fit to fill the new space with a NEW picture of her nude form. Specifically, it was of her standing in the Rec Room downstairs, in the buff, and looking quite embarrassed about it.

The redhead realized it must have been from her humiliating game night way back at the beginning of fall semester. She'd been playing a few games with some other girls from the building and, as things had escalated in intensity, she'd found herself spending the rest of the night nude (or nearly so) while a crowd of onlookers had watched and enjoyed. That night was almost as embarrassing as the following weekend, where the same group had convinced her to play some strip poker...

Mackenzie ripped the photo off the door and crumpled it up. She tossed it in the trash on her way out of the building, trying not to dwell on her many past humiliations. Tonight wasn't going to be anything like those nights!

Mackenzie didn't want to get her hopes up, but the boy she was meeting, a 20-year-old named Aaron, seemed nearly perfect. After they'd matched on a dating app, they'd exchanged quite a few messages. Mackenzie had been delighted to find out that not only was he cute, and not only did they have a lot in common, but perhaps more importantly, he'd never even heard of the Shy Streaker or any of her embarrassing antics! Mackenzie was more than a little for someone, anyone, that wouldn't just immediately assume that she was stripping herself purposefully. Even her closest friends were beginning to doubt her persistent claims that is was never her fault. And, she had to admit, given how often she'd wound up naked in public, it was kind of hard to blame them. So that was all the more reason Mackenzie wanted someone in her corner. A boyfriend who would always believe her and take her side, no matter how ridiculous it seemed. Someone like... Mackenzie found herself regretting, not for the first time, breaking up with her ex-boyfriend from high school. He had always been there for her, even through quite a few embarrassing ordeals. But they had been going to different colleges, so Mackenzie figured a breakup would be inevitable at some point, and had concluded it would be better to rip the metaphorical band-aid off quickly. But now... she wasn't so sure.

Mackenzie shook her head and stepped out into the cold February air. As she found the car waiting for her, Mackenzie made a mental effort to forget about Ryan and instead focus only on Aaron. This date was going to go well, she could feel it! And so, Mackenzie got in the car and headed towards what she hoped would be a romantic Valentine's Day date.

One short drive downtown later, the car pulled over in front of the restaurant Aaron had chosen. Mackenzie spotted him through the window instantly. He was standing outside, looking around casually, and held a single rose in his hand. Mackenzie couldn't help but smile as she stepped out of the car and closed the door behind her. Heart fluttering, she made her way over to him.

"Aaron?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh, uh hi! You must be Mackenzie," he said, meeting her eyes. Aaron knew that his date for the night would be beautiful, he'd seen several pictures of course, but seeing her in person made him feel like the word "beautiful" didn't do Mackenzie justice. She was drop dead gorgeous! And the cute, innocent smile she wore made him practically melt at the sight. He couldn't believe his luck!

Aaron knew all about Mackenzie's infamous deeds as the Shy Streaker, of course. He'd fed Mackenzie a few lines about how he "didn't get online much" through their messages and he was surprised to find that she'd bought it! As if any dude that lived near a gorgeous internet-famous girl obsessed with streaking wouldn't know about it. After that, he had decided Mackenzie must be either pretty gullible or she was into some very specific and realistic kind of roleplaying. Either way, he decided to keep the ruse going for the duration of their date. He would pretend he had no idea about her exhibitionist side. And whenever his date felt like... indulging in some undressed antics, he'd be there to enjoy it.

After exchanging a few pleasantries, the two went inside the restaurant, where a reservation was waiting for them. Neither of them noticed the single thread trailing behind them from the back of Mackenzie's dress. In her first (but far from last) stroke of bad luck for the evening, Mackenzie had accidentally closed the car door on the stray thread at the bottom of her dress. And the Uber driver, who had long since departed to find his next rider, had begun unwittingly unraveling Mackenzie's dress. And it was unraveling fast! In the short time between Mackenzie exiting the car and entering the restaurant, her dress had gotten nearly a foot shorter! And as the two young adults walked towards their table, Mackenzie was still none the wiser.

Can Mackenzie realize her predicament in time? Or is her dress doomed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)