More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

When in Mackenzie's freshman year does her horrible day begin?

14) Mid-March (Spring Break)

Based on ideas by leer99

"I still can't believe you actually won that contest!" Willow said with an exuberant smile, despite the relatively early hour and the crowd of people with them at the airport. "I mean, a free trip to Manhattan?! That's like hitting the jackpot!"

"What on earth possessed you to even enter?" Marianne asked, also sounding somewhat excited.

The three girls were waiting for one other person to join them before they entered the line for the TSA screening, so they had some time to kill.

Mackenzie had opted for comfort that day, given the decent length flight ahead of them. She was clad in a tight green sweater, with a pink spaghetti strap tank top underneath, black leggings, and some simple flats. And beneath all that, she was wearing what she now believed to be her "lucky underwear." The pink and white striped matching bra and panty set hadn't suffered so much as a scratch whenever she'd worn them over the past month or so. And, more importantly, Mackenzie hadn't suffered a single wardrobe malfunction while she'd been wearing her lucky underwear! (At least, none since she'd started thinking of them as a pair of lucky underwear.)

"Well..." Mackenzie trailed off with a nervous laugh.

In truth, she'd only learned about the contest from an ad she'd spotted in a travel magazine. And the only reason she happened to have a copy of that magazine was because it had been the only available form of cover on one of her nude sprints back to her dorm room. So it was fair to say that if she'd never found herself naked in that TA's office, she never would have won this amazing vacation!

She'd completely forgotten about the contest by the time she was notified that she'd won a month or so later. An all expenses paid trip to New York City for 4, including flights, hotels, transportation, meals, and even a few entertainment events! After constantly feeling like the unluckiest person on the planet, Mackenzie looked at the prize as something of a cosmic balancing of the scales. Now she was going to spend her spring break exploring the Big Apple with three of her friends!

"I just noticed the ad in a magazine we had lying around," Mackenzie continued with a shrug, "and figured 'what the hell?'"

Both Marianne and Willow chuckled at that. They, too, knew that Mackenzie was well overdue for some good luck for a change.

"Bet this kinda makes up for losing all your clothes so much, huh?" Willow asked, gently elbowing the redhead.

"Yeah, it's been a pretty rough semester for your wardrobe so far, right?" Marianne added, causing Mackenzie to blush slightly.

As her two closest friends at college (and especially with Willow being her roommate), they were quite well informed about how often Mackenzie still found herself in embarrassing scenarios.

"Pretty rough?" Willow teased. "Hell, that's being generous. I'm pretty sure Mack's wearing her very last bra right now."

The dirty blonde raised a hand towards Mackenzie's chest, as if she was going to physically confirm her point. Mackenzie instantly swatted Willow's hand away before it touched her sweater. She'd gotten more used to the casual groping of her roommate, and at this point she could deflect most of it almost as if on auto-pilot.

"I-I have other bras!" Mackenzie said, indignantly. Which was true. She had six bras to her name still, but had opted to only bring two for this long-weekend of a trip. On the whole, Mackenzie's wardrobe was far from dire, having at least some of everything she needed. But it was noticeably smaller than what it had been when she'd returned to school in January...

A tap on her shoulder startled Mackenzie, and the curvy young woman jumped in place. Her eyes widened as she turned to see who it was.

Who was the final person accompanying the girls on their trip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)