More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johanna Johanna

Who Found The Rulebook?

Jenna (25), A Bisexual Asian Office Manager with Control and Discipline Fetishes

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Dear all,

I hope you enjoy this branch of the story. While I have an overall plot in mind (perhaps somewhat vague at this point), side-branches and additions are most welcome.

Some of the content may explore settings similar to A Spanking World by Alex_Jay, "Jack University Professor" > "Girls Need Discipline" branch of the Rulebook by the wonderful Obedient Lorelei, and my own (now deleted) Alternatum chapters (as well as any number other works I'm regrettably unaware of). The opening chapters in particular may inevitably sound very close before the plot has a chance to develop. There will, however, always be major differences, including the perspective of the protagonist.

Thanks for reading!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Your day has been going well if not particularly excitingly so far and as you entered the coffee shop you even allowed your mind to drift off work and in no particular direction for a short while, a luxury you do not normally take in the middle of the working day. Now, however, the relaxed feeling is gone as you are trying to wrap your brain around what just happened. Things like this just aren't real... Only the ridiculous change you made for a lark was. Very much so. In your mind's eye you can still see the side of the barista's breast when you look at her.

You have always been harbouring fantasies you would not exactly bring up at a family dinner. While you have been a good student and then worker with few faults (you broke Asian stereotypes in other ways), you have always believed you'd do infinitely better and find a lot more joy in work too if someone was standing behind you with a stick. That "someone" has tended to be a blond tall woman only slightly, if at all, older than yourself in most fantasies, but then you know it shouldn't be up to you; not if you dream of real discipline as you assure yourself you do. Frankly, you'd be happy with practically anyone, willing to do the job strictly but responsibly, but you have never dared making a step in the right direction.

Now, however, there is a mysterious power that has already shown its might at your disposal. You can make spanking you for your mistakes a public duty. It does not stop there either; remember that humiliating but sweet jolt you felt when the girls from your class commented on your A-cups (which did not get much bigger since)? You can ban any clothes above the waist for petite flat girls like yourself and make the jolt an everlasting agony. Or all Asian girls, now that you think about it.

Once you started contemplating the possibilities, you cannot stop. How would it feel to make a society where you would legitimately have no privacy? Or one where you wouldn't be allowed to pick what to wear? If anything, that is. Or one combination or another of those, written in ink and made irreversible?

A rational part in you knows you should not try to go for everything at once and you need to be very careful with what you are about to do; even that part, however, has to admit that if you don't try at least something now, you probably will dismiss this as a dream later and never come back to the Rulebook. Perhaps a part of its magic is that it has to be used now.

Before you can change your mind and put the strange artifact aside, you yourself to start writing, your heartbeat echoing in your ears.

What rule do you make first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)