More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheNexus TheNexus

What rule do you make first?

It's the Camgirl life for me (and everyone else)

There were a lot of things you wanted to try and you were about to write something related to clothing, spanking, embarrassing situations, or degrading names, and you almost started writing something that might have turned you into an effect sex , but you held off.

Then it popped into your mind. The perfect change that balanced your kinks for submissiveness and exhibitionism. You could make your life a permanent cam show.

In the past you had hopped on one of the main cam sites and had some fun. But you always were too afraid to show your face, covering it up with a mask. You loved the feeling when the random strangers tipped you, and in return you performed a show. You never did go so far as to buy one of the vibrators linked to the viewer's tips, but you always wanted to try it. Seeing the other girls on those sites shiver in ecstasy when a big tip came through.... well it made you drenched imagining that you were the girl on the other end.

Now you had the power to make that your life permanently.

For a moment you thought about trying to word the rules to affect just you, then you switched to making all women permanent camgirls. Ultimately neither felt quite right so you decided to settle on your physical characteristics and bring women like you along for the ride. Asians it is then.

You wanted a world where you essentially had no privacy. Nearly every moment of your life would be streamed online and strangers across the world could make you explode with a tip of a coin. You could be in your bedroom performing a strip tease. You could be at work trying to finish a report, but unable to concentrate due to the constant vibrations. You could even be in a coffeeshop, rubbing yourself under the table!

Thinking to yourself for a while, you thumbed the pencil in your hand for some time, bouncing ideas back and forth before you started writing. Finally inspiration hit you and you put pencil to paper.

Old Rule: All Asian women 18-40 years old are amateur camgirls who perform lude sexual acts on video streams in exchange for tips.

Old Rule: Asian women who are camgirls stream their shows as often as they possibly can, whether they are at home, at work, or even in public. They use their cell-phones to conduct camming when they are not near a computer and attempt to stream themselves as much as possible.

Old Rule: As part of their camming lifestyle, Asian women almost always have vibrators inserted into their vaginas, assholes, and/or attached to their nipples. These vibrators are able to be controlled remotely through tips earned while camming.

Old Rule: Despite their near constant camming, most Asian Women still have functional lives with careers, families, hobbies, and a social life.

Before putting your pen down you add an Old Rule that should keep the Rulebook securely in your possession and permit you knowledge of the new world that can be expected of any inhabitant.

As you life the pen you feel slightly different.

You notice your cell-phone is propped up on the table pointing straight at you. That's when you here it.

DING

What does the ding do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)