More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheNexus TheNexus

What rule do you make first?

Some light Degradation and the like (or dislike)

There were a lot of things you wanted to try and you were about to write something related to clothing, spanking, or embarrassing situations, when you realized there was another set of kinks that you had forgotten.

You loved feeling degraded by your lovers, though sometimes it took a few times in the sack before they really took it out on you. Name-calling always got you going. Being called a slut and a whore made you wetter than a waterfall. Being treated like a slut was even better. You even got a guy to write some pretty terrible things on your body one time.

Now you had the chance to make all of those things were permanent and public, outside the bedroom. You were about to take the degradation pretty far, but decided a lighter touch might be the move first, in case you needed to change things around.

With the tip of your pencil already on the page, you briefly consider how to word your desires and start writing.

Old Rule: Asian women are often given sexualized or degrading descriptors, both by their parents and society at large. These names may be their legal names or simple nicknames that acquaintances given them.

Old Rule: Asian women are generally spoken to in a degrading fashion regardless of the topic of discussion. However, this does not change people's general behavior towards Asian women nor does it alter the general content of their speech.

Old Rule: It is common for Asian women to wear clothing that contains degrading or sexualized language.

Old Rule: It is fully acceptable for men and non-asian women to write degrading and sexualized words on the bodies of Asian women.

You almost added another aspect to that last rule making Asian women conform to whatever people wrote on them, but you figured that might get out of hand quickly if you weren't careful. Maybe something to add later.

Before putting your pencil down you add an Old Rule that should keep the Rulebook securely in your possession and permit you knowledge of the new world that can be expected of any inhabitant.

You glanced up from the notebook to look around the coffee shop to see if anything was different. Nothing seemed out of sort and you wondered if the thing really worked after all. As you look behind the counter, you see that one of the baristas appears to be finishing up your latte.

"One Grande Latte with skim milk for . . ."


What name does the Barista call out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)