More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheNexus TheNexus

What name does the Barista call out?

"Flat-Chested Cum-Dump"

"One Grande Latte with skim milk for Flat-Chested Cum-Dump"

You're in shock. First, it is incredible that an employee of a coffee shop would willingly announce such a rude and explicit insult to the entire store. Second, you realize that she's referring to you.

Still unsure of what to do and lingering at your table, the Barista looks straight at you across the shop with a slightly annoyed look.

"Hey, are you going to grab your coffee you dumb slut or are you going to just sit there on your squeezable Asian ass?"

The insult and direct confrontation strikes you like a lighting rod. And a deep arousal quickly follows. Feeling yourself become slightly moist, you realize you probably shouldn't keep her waiting and jump out of your chair and dash over to the counter.

As you approach, the barista hands over your latte, but she can't seem to keep from continuing the insults. "Took you long enough. Just because you Asian girls are walking sex-toys doesn't mean you get to be lazy too. Makes sense that you got skim-milk too. Matches your flat-chest eh? You'd need bigger tits to get whole-milk or cream."

She smile at her last comment and you grab the drink from her hands, "Thanks again for coming into to BuckStarz. Hope you have a great day!"

A little jolted (and turned on) you dazedly walk back to your seat. You guess that the notebook is truly a to be reckoned with and the possibilities are endless. As you sit down you notice just how drenched your underwear has become as you hear a slight squishing sound. Its that moment that you see the name on the side of your latte cup.

"Semen-Slut"

"That's Odd," you think. Normally the customer gives the name to be put on the cup. It's one thing for the barista to give you an insulting name, but completely different for you to give one to her.

A moment of realization washes over you as you quickly grab your purse. You dive for your wallet, expecting the worst. You reach in to grab your driver's license and nearly faint at what you see.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)