More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheNexus TheNexus

What rule do you make first?

Clothing Choices (or lack thereof)

There were a lot of things you wanted to try, but you wanted to feel that jolt of embarrassment as impossibly pleasurable and permanent agony.

With the tip of your pencil already on the page, you briefly consider how to word your desires and start writing.

Old Rule: Asian women are not allowed to pick their own clothes or outfits and must instead wear whatever the first man or non-asian women they encounter during the day tells them to wear.

Old Rule: Petite flat-chested women are not allowed to wear any clothing above the waist unless it is sexual in nature or fully exposes their chest.

The double whammy should work nicely for you. Not only are you now unable to pick your own outfits, but your flat-chest all but guarantees that whatever outfit you do wear, your tits will be on full display.

With butterflies fluttering in your tummy, you almost put the pencil down, before reconsidering and adding an Old Rule that should keep the Rulebook securely in your possession and permit you knowledge of the new world that can be expected of any inhabitant.

You close your eyes and wait for something to feel different. As you open them again you realize that the coffee shop is noticeably colder.

Looking down, you see that you are wearing...

What are you wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)