More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Johanna Johanna

What are you wearing?

Nothing

... nothing, in fact. You are in a coffee shop in the middle of the city, as busy a place as anywhere, and you are fully nude. Your hands automatically shoot up to cover yourself and your heart is threatening to jump out of your chest. You know you need to erase the stupid change you so unthinkingly made but you find yourself unable to even move, all but paralysed by fear.

But nobody seems to care very much. Two guys at the next table give you an appreciative look but return to the notes they are studying almost immediately. An older lady passed behind you and bumps your chair; she only says “excuse me” and goes on, making no comment on how people like you should be locked up for indecency. Slowly you find yourself getting your breathing under control. The Rulebook really makes whatever changes you make normal. Not quite daring to move your hands down just yet but also no longer immobilised you take a slow look around.

As far as you can see two other females present have been affected by the changes. Another Asian girl is wearing a school uniform that back in your normal world would really not belong outside a Japanese porn video (and yes, you watched a few more of those than you would happily admit, imagining yourself in the place of sometimes downright abused girls). She is older than you though so clearly someone is enjoying her looking like this. Her sizeable bust protects her from mandatory toplessness at least. The other girl that caught your eye, on the other hand, is only marginally more developed than you are and while her lower half is hidden by the table what you can see of her tanned skin is not covered by anything at all. However, they both receive as much attention as you do in your naked state. Sure, people look more than one would normally do at a stranger but this still falls well short of the ogling a naked or a topless female of age would be subject to in the world as you knew it minutes ago.

You try to remember (or, rather, make the Rulebook tell you) whom do you have to thank for this state. The magical device helpfully suggests that if an Asian female cannot find someone suitable to give her instructions before she will leave the vicinity of her home (or another place with access to a selection of clothing) it is customary for her to remain nude. For this reason most single Asians try to share accommodations with an eligible (and kindly disposed towards them) girl when they can. You, however, live on your own, as you did back in the original reality. Perhaps you may want to change that...

Your initial shock has mostly worn off and you feel rather silly for your earlier cowardice and wanting to abandon the changes so quickly. Sure, you are far from comfortable in your state, but this is exactly the kind of discomfort you have been craving since your teen years. In fact, you already feel you should do more while you are in the world-designer mode.

You determinedly move your hands from your chest and unmistakably sensing a growing warmth and wetness between your thighs pick the pencil up again.

What do you write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)