More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheNexus TheNexus

What are you wearing?

A nice red skirt and . . . that's about it

A quick glance down and you realize that your white blouse is gone replaced with . . . well nothing. Your chest is on complete display for the whole coffee shop to see.

Immediately you move to cover yourself, both of your arms cross your chest. Reality sets in. Goosebumps form. A Chill sets in.

Assessing the situation you realize you glance around the shop and realize that no one appears to be staring at you. In fact, no one seems to think anything of the half-nude Asian girl who just had a mild freak-out in corner of the shop. Except for your lack of clothing, nothing else has seemed to changed.

Your nervousness still remains so you decide to head to the bathroom to give yourself at least a semblance of privacy. You grab the notebook and quickly skirt to the lady's room.

Darting in, you run to a mirror and notice that more than just your nude chest has been altered. Your bluejeans have been replaced with a nice red skirt. Your lips are painted with matching lipstick. Your eyeliner is surprisingly well done and your hair is a new style. Gone is your long hair, which used to run halfway down your back. In its place is a sexy short bob that droops just past your ears.

All in all your look was much improved. To be honest, you were a bit lazy when it came to your outfits, makeup, and hair style. Seems like that life is over. In this world where others pick your daily fashion statement, you're a bit more with it. At least today anyways.

"Huh maybe this isn't too bad," you say to no one in particular.

At that moment you hear a creaking sound behind you. Someone else is in the bathroom! Your head shoots around and you see one of the stall doors open.

Who emerges?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)