More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Johanna Johanna

What rule do you make first?

A few lucky individuals (other than yourself)

You can do this reversely, you realise. There is no need to write a complicated long set of rules to tick the perverted boxes of your mind. All you have to do is to give the power over yourself to someone whom you can expect to do that for you. Maybe not just yourself, you cannot be alone in this. And this way you will give up control beyond basic limits too! True, the more you leave to chance rather than spell out precisely the more likely it is things will not work out the way you want (or even the way you can cope with), but that is a part of the thrill. After all, the Rulebook also provides the ultimate insurance and you have a feeling it would understand what you are trying to achieve even if you leave some details blank. You take a moment to work out the precise wording in your head and start writing.

Old Rule: an event is held regularly to temporarily match a small number of random adults with compatible fetishes in dominant and submissive roles, one-on-one or in groups. Complete obedience is expected of the submissive partner(s), with the exception of endangering or harming themselves or others and significant financial drain. Actions performed as a part of the event are excluded from usual public decency, sexual misconduct and other similar requirements but not from public attention and ridicule.

The words seemed clumsier on paper than they did in your head, but you cannot see any glaring errors. You did leave quite a lot to chance ("temporarily", for instance, can mean anything from minutes to years) but you assume the Rulebook's magic should find the most reasonable answer (or a range of answers, in fact). You also leave the entry and selection processes rather vague deciding to clarify it later if you feel there is a need to do so. Still, though, you hope this is enough to create a world where someone would be able claim control over you and make you do whatever they like. That someone will also have a mind similar to your own. Now you just need to make sure you will be included in the statistically unlikely fun.

New Rule: the current owner of the Rulebook is matched as a submissive in all such events she is eligible for.

With butterflies fluttering in your tummy, you almost put the pencil down, before reconsidering and adding an Old Rule that should keep the Rulebook securely in your possession and permit you knowledge of the new world that can be expected of any inhabitant.

Absolutely nothing happens as you finally exhale (you realise you were holding your breath) and sit back. Your thumping heart starts to slow down somewhat as you take a careful but fruitless look around. You are not quite ready to believe yet that the earlier show of power was a dream and the book actually is just a book, but it is calming not to have been thrown into some butterfly-effect-created strange hell straightaway. Being the 21st century girl you are, though, you know exactly where to find the answers. You pick up your phone and refresh the news page.

The top headline makes your mind go blank for a moment; all you can do is stare at the screaming letters.

“New Kink Match Pairings Revealed!”

With whom are you matched?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)