More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Johanna Johanna

With whom are you matched?

Martha, a black eighteen years old first year university student

The article takes agonising seconds to load and when it does it begins with a recap of the event’s rules. Even though you made them up yourself minutes ago you make yourself read them carefully now, knowing they must add greater detail onto your general fantasy. You find out this particular "round" is scheduled for a period of six months and some of the previous events which were more focused on a particular group includes hetero- and homosexual pairings of a range of ages and a few groups. The readers are reminded the entry is automatic for all adults unless extenuating circumstances are claimed but pairings are tailored to be entertaining based on the information candidates (that is, almost all adults) provide. You think that the system must motivate one rather well to be truthful in their questionnaires; no matter how quiet a facade you put up in your everyday life, if you do end up being paired as a sub you would at least want your interests to be compatible.

You read on to find out (with your pulse quickening) that upon the matches being revealed, the dominants receive the submissives' address and contact details and have their location sharing enabled with no override option. That was only the tip of the iceberg, though. Passwords and access to private emails and social media are also granted as well as a summary of personal information. For the next half a year you can forget about the concept of privacy, really. Work emails seem to be the only exception but then of course those are hardly private either. The article goes on to remind the reader the limits which you already know and finally the pairings themselves follow.

You choose your location and a list appears, starting with a trio of lucky guys who get a group of girls each. Following them are two dominant girls who also get their groups of subs, males only and a mixed one respectively. Then there are a few couples matches and finally the individual pairings begin. You are so focused on the left-hand-side column with the Dominants you almost miss your name and face on the right and you have to scroll back up. Opposite Jenna Cho with your almost knowingly smiling face there is the name of Martha Cole with a photo of a young black girl. There is not much you can tell from a face shot only, but she does look very pretty and you would be very surprised if this is not her first or second at most time in this.

As you study the face you will doubtlessly become very familiar with over the course of the next half a year, you notice an extra comment under your profile and click it. The author of the article notes that a certain Ms Cho is an extremely special case as she by some miracle or unexplained will of the organisers was a submissive in every event held that she was entered into. A very curious sensation of new memories surfacing overcomes you as you are reading this. On one hand, you know this is the very first event in human history and you are the one who brought it about; on the other, you remember your previous Dominants. The last one was a guy with little imagination but with an inexhaustible sex drive and he was primarily interested in using you to keep his immediate urges satisfied rather than in any more elaborate play. Before him there was a married couple... And that was a whole different story. You know it did not happen to the "real" you but you remember the hot tears of humiliation they were able to reduce you to. The wife was far worse than the husband.

You are distracted from your memories by the growing sounds of movement and excitement around you. People in the cafe are starting to notice the results are out and hungrily scroll to find out their involvement (if there is to be any). You wonder how many and how soon will realise one of the participants is among them. Your phone buzzes and you see an email and a text with a link to Martha's Kink Match profile; you open it immediately. Martha is eighteen, this indeed must be her first time. She is bisexual and you also see a few more photos of her, now showing her athletic tall form clad in the local university's branded clothes. You have little doubt she is looking through a much richer file on you this very moment too. Your phone buzzes again and then almost immediately once more. The first notification is an email from Simon Brown from your company's HR; he is not your favourite person but right now you are glad to learn from him you are excused for the rest of the working day. It is not as if you had a chance to keep this secret at work anyway. The second is a text from Martha herself. You take a deep breath and tap on it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)