More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Johanna Johanna

What rule do you make first?

Life is a carnival (for some)

As you lower the pencil tip onto the paper, a memory that has not stirred for years now suddenly comes up from the depths of your mind. You cannot believe you did not think of it earlier when the ideas for your own humiliation first started to flow. More than ten years ago during tennis practice you lost a mock match you have foolishly bet on and after everyone but a couple of her friends have left, the smug victor had you on all fours in different spots on the court and practiced her serve with your rear end serving as her target. She missed most and the couple of balls that hit were glancing touches barely hurting, but this was the most you have been humiliated in a long time. You cried yourself to sleep that night... But you remember your eyes were not the only wet part of you. What if you could make things like that a regular occurrence, not a decade-old memory..?

You briefly consider how exactly to word your desires and start writing.

"Old Rule: inventively humiliating young Asian females is one of the most common forms of entertainment. There are numerous game shows, contests and events of varying scales that use Asian females as participants, "equipment" or prizes."

"Old Rule: while feeling embarrassed, Asian females do not refuse direct invitations to join the aforementioned activities; many make a career of it."

With butterflies fluttering in your tummy, you almost put the pencil down, before reconsidering and adding an Old Rule that should keep the Rulebook securely in your possession and permit you knowledge of the new world that can be expected of any inhabitant.

You gulp down the coffee remaining in your cup and set it back down onto the table with a shaking hand. You wonder what have you just done... Assuming, obviously, any of this is real in the first place. You do not have too much time to consider the possibilities, though, as a hand descends upon your shoulder. You turn to recognise the cafe's manager. He always made a point to get to know his regular customers.

"If you are finished with your coffee, would you care to help us out, Jenna? We just finished preparing a new promotion for our customers and were hoping you would help."

Making an effort not to let your jaw drop, you simply nod.

What is the promotion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)