More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Johanna Johanna

What is the promotion?

A guessing game

You are taken to the back room and a couple of people who see you leave start to smile with anticipation. You are clearly about to be involved in something quite entertaining.

On an otherwise empty table there are two items; a purple pair of panties with the cafe’s logo and a sign with a cord, presumably to wear on one’s neck. Yours, you would guess. “Guess the colour of my panties correctly when ordering and use me as a naked serving platter. Keep the panties too!” the sign reads to your astonishment. “You will obviously keep your clothing.” the manager says. “After they’ve had their meal off you you can get it all here. We have a small shower cubicle too.” He does not seem to consider the possibility you would refuse and you are so enchanted by his confidence and your own excitement that you unquestioningly slip your bag off your shoulder, believing the Rulebook will be safe thanks to the last rule you have written and reach for the small purple garment.

“It might be easier to take yours off first?” you hear and blush, feeling positively silly. Reaching under your skirt you remove your own sensible undergarments and slip on the provided pair instead. The skirt raises in the process showing some skin, but definitely not as much as you will be showing once someone outside says “purple”.

Feeling absolutely surreal you straighten your clothes and look questioningly at your host. He nods with a smile and puts the placard around your neck. “Thank you, Jenna. And good luck!” With this, he opens the door for you and you step out to be behind the counter. A mild cheer and general sound of excitement greets your arrival and still not really believing this is happening you step onto the small podium-like space where the low counter will not hide any part of you. “Care to make a guess, Sir?” you hear yourself ask a middle-aged businessman-like gentleman who just stepped up to make an order.

Who gets it right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)