More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Johanna Johanna

What rule do you make first?

Spanking is the Answer (to Almost Everything)

With the tip of your pencil already on the page, you briefly consider how to word your desire and start writing.

"Old Rule: any female between the ages of 18 and 36 can be corporeally punished for any socially unacceptable or harmful action or inadequate performance at their place of studies or employment by a person in a position of authority (where applicable) or by an adult member of the general public affected by or witnessing the issue."

You changed to "female" from just "person" at the last moment before marking the full stop. It would be nice to see some shapely young men's behinds reddened, but for now you want all the fun for yourself. You can always change it later.

"Old Rule: all punishments are carried out safely and responsibly with sincere consideration of the culprit's improvement; there is an accepted understanding of what level of severity and humiliation is appropriate to a particular offence but the exact spanking and any companion punishments remain at the disciplinarian's discretion."

"Old Rule: the society adopted customs and technology to facilitate the disciplinary process and reduce the amount of disputes; isolated attempts to challenge rightful discipline are followed by a thorough investigation and exceptionally harsh punishments if the culprit is found guilty."

With butterflies fluttering in your tummy, you almost put the pencil down, before reconsidering and adding an Old Rule that should keep the Rulebook securely in your possession and permit you knowledge of the new world that can be expected of any inhabitant.

This time you do put the pencil down and shut your eyes. When you open them again two seconds later (or it could have been two hours, you're not entirely sure), nothing has changed. You turn your head this way and that, making sure the world has remained the same despite your scribbling, relief and disappointment flowing through you together. Obviously this is not actually happening, how stupid could you have been - you think, turning in your chair to get up... And that's when you notice a row of hooks on the wall you did not see before because it is directly behind you. Normally you would have assumed it is a coat rack, only instead of coats hanging from the hooks there is an impressive collection of canes, paddles and straps as well as a crop or two. The sign above it informs you that the implements are for the members of the public to borrow to in case of unsatisfactory service; members of the public are further invited to use them to assist the staff with preventing disrupting behaviour on the premises at busy times.

You really need more time to process this; you also hope to see what happens during a spanking before you are inevitably subjected to one; however, the clock on the wall as well as the rate at which the cafe is emptying of patrons tell you you have to hurry back to work or give up and erase one of the rules already, unless you want to be thrown into the deep edge of the metaphorical spanking pool. Deciding that you can figure things out as you go along, you push your empty coffee mug, sandwich plate and juice bottle back onto the tray. You put your bag with the Rulebook now safely in it over your shoulder and walk over to the stand in the corner where you put the dishes onto the respective tray and absently swipe the waste into the bin. You turn to leave when the waitress who's now wiping tables calls you sharply:

"Excuse me, Ma'am! Did you just put the juice bottle into non-recyclable waste?"

Will you admit your error?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)