More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Johanna Johanna

What rule do you make first?

A new (meaningful) way to apologise

You decide to change a small aspect first and enhance the intensity of a given behaviour rather than change some baseline. You also want the people (well, women primarily given your own preferences - while you would enjoy some of what you have in mind happening to men, they would have to wait until you have tried out what you have in mind for yourself.

Old Rule: when an adult female apologises for any mistake or issue, whether on her own or someone else's behalf, she is expected to perform a humiliating action to show her sincerity. Normally the action is of an erotic or sexual nature; the magnitude of humiliation is loosely proportional to the issue in question and can either only involve the female herself or also include a request for help from the wronged party.

Old Rule: although some females may become more familiar with such practices than others, for most the sense of humiliation will still be there, not dulled with experience. If it is felt that some women offer some levels of apology too easily, or keep causing the same problem, they would be expected to increase the intensity of their humiliation for their sincerity to continue being believed.

Old Rule: females rarely try to use the practice to their advantage deliberately due to the humiliation and to preserve reputation, but often they may receive some preferential treatment anyway, because they are able to "close" issues with less lingering negativity.

It takes a few tries and small changes, but you settle for these versions. You do not think anything too crazy should happen based on these (assuming any of this is real to start with, of course), and whatever happens will probably happen to someone who deserves it. Also you would like to think that while the tensions between sexes might become somewhat different, the balance would not be tilted too dramatically, with the humiliation being balanced out by the last Rule. With butterflies fluttering in your tummy, you almost put the pencil down, before reconsidering and adding an Old Rule that should keep the Rulebook securely in your possession and permit you knowledge of the new world that can be expected of any inhabitant.

With those basic precautions taken care of, you shut the book and look around... To see the exact same cafe with nothing having changed at all, of course. You inwardly laugh at yourself for being so gullible (and so quickly to rush to your perversions), but there is a shade of regret there too. It would have been interesting to say the least. You tuck the Rulebook into your bag anyway, deciding to give the curious thing a closer look at home after work... And look up to see a girl in the queue flashing her breasts very very openly to the older woman behind her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)