More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheNexus TheNexus

What rule do you make first?

A (possibly irreversible) life of submission

There were a lot of things you wanted to try and you were about to write something related to clothing, spanking, embarrassing situations, or degrading names, but your horniness got the better of you.

"Fuck all that vanilla shit", you mumbled under your breathe. "Let's do something crazy!"

You said that maybe a bit too loud. A couple at the table next to you glanced over with a concerned look. Your eyes locked with theirs, but you quickly looked away, back to the notebook in front of you.

Now what exactly do you want? You loved being degraded, both mentally and sexually, and wanted to go to the extremes immediately. But exactly what that was didn't immediately come to mind. You had long fantasized about a life of non-stop submission, objectification, , and—by extension—sexual gratification. There were many ways to do it, but the exact wording might be difficult. The one thing you did know though is that you wanted the degradation to be based on your physical characteristics: your race, your chest, your gender. Too bad for others like you, but they'll need to be tagged along to satisfy your deep need.

Thinking to yourself for a while, you thumbed the pencil in your hand for some time, bouncing ideas back and forth before you started writing. Finally inspiration hit you and you put pencil to paper.

Old Rule: Asian Wom

*Crack*

Just as you began writing the pencil's led snapped. "Fuck" you thought to yourself. You dropped the pencil on the table and reached into your purse to find another writing utensil. You pulled out a mechanical pencil which had no led and a black pen.

You stared at the pen for a moment, realizing that whatever you wrote might not be reversible. Could you cross out the pen? Would that reverse your rules? Somewhat nervous you decided to throw caution to the wind. You knew what you wanted. Better to get what you needed now and worry about the implications later.

You picked up the broken pencil on the table and moved to erase what little you had written. With that done you picked up the pen and continued what you began.

Old Rule: Asian Women are sexually free to use by any man or non-asian woman. The scope of the sexual interactions considered appropriate is directly tied to an Asian woman's status in society (i.e her breast size). **

Old Rule: The societal status of an Asian woman is directly related to the size of her bust. Flat-chested Asian women are treated in an extremely degrading and objectifying fashion with many people viewing them merely as sex toys. In contrast generously busted Asian women are treated more kindly and may have fairly equitable status in society. **


Old Rule: The type of clothing Asian women are allowed to wear is directly tied to their status in society (i.e. their breast size). The bigger their breasts, the more choices they are given. Those with flat-chests are typically not allowed to wear any clothing at all, except what is necessary for their safety.

Old Rule: It is common for flat-chested Asian women in relationships to be treated as the pets of their partners or spouses.

Before putting your pen down you add an Old Rule that should keep the Rulebook securely in your possession and permit you knowledge of the new world that can be expected of any inhabitant.

As you lift the pen your world suddenly grows slightly dimmer and you wonder where you are.

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)