More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What world do you want to create?

Nudists - Inconveniences Accomodated - Understanding/Indifferent

Nudists:
At some point in time by some means, women engaging in public nudity became socially acceptable across the world. Whether it be taking on a lifestyle of permanent nudism or a woman simply deciding to not wear anything for the day or for a specific event due to whatever reason, nude women going about their day to day lives is now as normal as breathing. At worst, some men and women might momentarily gaze upon a nude woman, but it is such a common everyday sight that they snap back to their own business quick enough, akin to simply spacing out for a moment while working.

As far as the technical definition of nudism for this goes, accessories and shoes/socks are the limit. A woman walking around in nothing but a pair of flip flops with some jewelry and a scarf is as much of a nudist as a woman wearing nothing at all. So long as there is major, consistent exposure, it counts as nudity.

Inconveniences Accomodated:
"Oh, goodness, did you get that erection from me carelessly bending over? No, no, of course that's my fault! I'm the naked one here, after all! I'm really sorry about that. If you'd like, you're more than welcome to fuck me and cum inside of me as much as you want until you're completely satisfied."

Women who partake in any degree of nudism are inherently very apologetic and desire to resolve any grievances or annoyances they bring unto others to the best of their ability, no matter how minor or insignificant. Should a nudist cause the main character any degree of trouble—even if the main character doesn't see it as much of a bother—in most cases, they will not hesitate to offer their body as compensation. This extends beyond the obvious example of a nudist giving the main character an erection; a nude woman who accidentally cut in line ahead of the main character at the store would be likely to offer them her holes in apology. As another example, if the main character is at work and a nude customer is asking them for an excessive amount of assistance, despite it literally being the main character's job to help them with anything and everything, the exposed woman would still suggest that the main character use her body to relieve themselves as an apology for their various requests.

An important note is that this can be applied even when a clothed woman perceives herself to be a burden on the main character. As an example, a clothed woman is traveling with her nudist friend and needs to borrow a phone. Regrettably, the main character is occupied with their phone, but they are the only person in sight. The clothed woman asks the main character to use their phone, but knowing how much of an inconvenience it is since they're currently using it, the clothed woman takes it entirely upon herself to offer her nudist's friend's body for the main character's enjoyment while she makes a phone call. Similar examples might be things along the lines of...

"Sir, could you watch my shopping cart? I need to go grab something at the far end of the store. Oh, thank you so much! By the way, feel free to impregnate my daughter there while I'm gone. I'm sure a girl who was too lazy to even put on clothes probably wouldn't mind being knocked up by you!"

"Would you happen to have change for a $5 bill by chance? My friend and I really need singles for the bus...I know it's kind of annoying, but if it makes you feel any better, you'd be more than welcome to follow us home and fuck her for a few hours while we hang out."

"You don't happen to have a set of jumper cables, do you? Car's refusing to start and we've gotta get going...oh, great! I appreciate it, man. Sorry for the trouble. If you want, my wife's in the backseat. She didn't feel like wearing any clothes today, so she'd probably be more than happy to let you have sex with her while I handle this."

Should the general public decide to acknowledge any of the sex going on in any way, it will usually be light remarks about how kindhearted and easygoing nudists are, praising their open-mindedness and also potential praise towards the main character for being so helpful. Otherwise, much like their general state of constant exposure, the sight of the main character engaging in various acts with nude women is hardly more noteworthy than clouds rolling by in the sky.

Understanding/Indifferent:
"What's with the surprised look on your face? Of course I'm still letting him fuck my asshole. He DID kind of hold the door open for me back at the mall for a little longer than usual, and we know how awkward that can get. Don't you think he deserves to enjoy my body after that? Anyway, that's not important. Like I was saying about the movie..."

Exposed women are extremely understanding and appreciative of your assistance, no matter how insignificant. However, beyond this, they and everyone else are largely passive and indifferent of how you ultimately end up making use of nude women's bodies and what you ultimately have them do as recompense. Everyone is so used to you fucking naked women after helping them that some might even forget you're there should they be extraordinarily preoccupied with something or someone else. The atmosphere about it all is casual and relaxed.

Which nude girl do you fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)