More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which nude girl do you fuck first?

An unexpected one

The feminists had finally done it, they got their nudity law passed. The fashion had been slowly getting skimpier and skimpier over the years, and I guess this is the next logical step, not that you are complaining too hard of course. You cant wait for the law to go into effect tomorrow, getting to stare as much as you want at supple naked flesh. Although now that you think on it being constantly aroused without release is going to be extremely frustrating. With a sigh you close your laptop and flop into bed, looking forward to tomorrow and all the sights it will bring.

You wake up with your alarm blaring in your face, and with a groan get up and shuffle through your normal morning routine. Shower, dressed, coffee, and breakfast. You glance outside several times, but you cant see anything out of the ordinary of your quiet suburban street. Just people going about there business as usual. All the women you see are fully clothed. perhaps it will take a while to catch on. You are halfway through your usual breakfast of diabetes inducing sugary cereal when you hear a loud bang and a high pitched whine from just outside your house. Quickly setting down your bowl you run outside and watch as a car drifts down the curving road before dieing with one last sputter in front of your house. You can see two people in the car through the tinted windshield, but the glare from the sun makes it hard to identify either of them.

You run over once the vehicle has come to a complete stop and doesn't appear to be about to explode, not that cars do that outside of the movies. As you approach a woman dressed in a business skirt suit gets out and kicks the cars front tire angrily.

"Are you ok?" you ask as you look around.

She glances up from venting her anger on the cars tire smiling sheepishly when she sees your concerned face. "Oh we are both fine, I don't know what happened, but now its completely dead and the steering wheel is locked up." she says emphasizing her anger with one last kick.

"Well, im just glad that neither of you are hurt..." You glance back at your house as you trail off realizing that their car is completely blocking your driveway, and between the fence and a tree you have no way of squeezing your car past them. "Oh no! I'm gonna be late for work." you exclaim.

The woman glances at your house. "Oh I am so sorry! I will call a tow company and get out of here as soon as possible." She walks over to the open window of her car. "Samantha, get out here please."

Your brain freezes up for a moment when Samantha opens the door and steps out. Your gaze trails along her nude form, up her slender legs, to her full hips and finally up to her pert little breasts and beautiful face framed by shoulder length brown hair. She is definitely a worthwhile adopter of the new law. Her face is glued to a cellphone screen even as she is getting out of the car and you miss out on exactly what the driver was saying before this moment.

"...use her as you would like until the tow truck gets here." says the driver as you refocus on what she is saying. You startle a little bit, totally confused. "What?"

"Oh I'm sorry if doing my daughter out here would be embarrassing, feel free to take her inside. I can text her when its done." the mother then turns around and holds her phone up to her ear, waiting for someone to pick up. You are left there wondering what she possibly could have said when you were zoned out for this to make sense. Samantha just sighs and then begins sauntering up to your front door, her naked hips swaying enticingly. You watch her for a moment before following her to your house and inside. She glances around before leaning over your kitchen counter revealing her cute little pussy to you. You blush a little and politely avert your eyes.

She glances back at you from her phone seeing you blushing and averting your gaze. "Whats the matter?" She asks with a pouting face "Don't you want to fuck me while we wait for the tow truck? We are holding you up with our broken car."

"Really?" You gaze at her in astonishment.

She gazes back at her phone as she spreads her legs to shoulder width apart. "Tell you what, I am going to play on my phone here and you can use my body to do any. thing. you. want. Its the least I could do."

You gaze at her stupefied for a moment before approaching and gently touching her ass. She just keeps playing on her phone as your hands roam across her hips before stroking her pussy a few times. You finally succumb to your urges and strip out of your pants, freeing your painfully erect cock. "Are you sure?" you ask one final time, but she just keeps ignoring you, now playing some kind of match three game. You press your member up against her folds, waiting for her to turn around and start spieling the feminist manifesto at you or something, but nothing happens as you slowly push all the way into her. The feeling of her moist folds is divine and you soon loose yourself into the rhythm of slamming your hips into her ass.

A loud trumpet flair from her phone startles you from your reverie and you realize that you are starting to get close to finishing.

"Mhh, are you, uh, on birth control, is, is it alright if I cum inside?" You ask, but Samantha remains silent as you keep pounding away at her. Another trumpet sound emerges from her phone and you feel her slit tighten up in excitement over whatever victory she just accomplished. The sudden stimulation surprises you and you seize up as you shoot pulses of hot spunk deep inside her pussy. You groan as you slip out of her, some of your cum dripping annoyingly onto the floor. After you have mostly recovered from the surprise sex Samantha's phone chimes and she stands up shooting you a smile before walking outside. You follow her out and notice the mother standing there with a rental car and the broken one getting loaded up onto a flat bed.

The mother Smiles at you as Samantha hops into the passenger seat. "I am so glad that we were able to make the wait a little easier on you. I saw you took advantage Samantha's ovulation to knock her up, perhaps a pregnancy will make her more responsible."

You sputter for a moment. "She is gonna have my kid?" but the mother just waives you off, "Don't worry about it, we got it covered." she says before she hops in the rental and follows the tow truck away from your house leaving you dazed and confused. You knew the nudity law would be big, but this is huge.

Off to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)