More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ghobgob Ghobgob

Which nude girl do you fuck first?

Unlucky start

It was another day to get hurt.

This was the thought process you started having after awhile. It was a dare, a little dare for easy money, just punch a mirror and get thirty bucks. You had no idea the superstions were real, at least towards yourself.

Now for the past year at least once a day something happens and you end up getting hurt. Dodging to the left of someone on the side walk leads to walking into a lamppost, sitting on the coach leads to spiderbites, and somehow there was an incident where you fell out of bed and hit the floor so hard it toppled your lamp onto your laptop. Five hundred bucks of saving up to go on a vacation gone in a single morning.

Even the sight of all the nude women out in the world could not eleviate the emotional turmoil.

The world was filled with easy women and only a couple had offered themselves to you, it has left you a little pent up.

The only consession to this bad luck was that there was only place where good fortune seemed to always be with you. A little coffee shop on the south end of town a little while from your apartments. All the girls you had picked up had been from there so another visit might serve you well.

As soon as you walk in the nice smell of coffee enters your nose and you can't help but smile. The entire shop was filled with women, all naked, even the baristas. Indeed the day was looking up, even though you suffered a bird attack on the way here.

The next thing to decide on was where to start.

Who spills coffee on you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)