More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which nude girl do you fuck first?

On the bus

You sigh as you settle into your seat. It’s been a long day at work, and you can feel the cold from outside settling into the seats, as you huddle into yourself and try to warm up.

Your efforts are interrupted by a short squeal, as a naked woman falls across your lap. She is small and Asian, although you can’t pin down her exact nationality. She has short hair, and small tits, but it just adds to the petite vibe she has going on.

She looks up at you apologetically, ass protruding into the walkway between the seats.

“Sorry, sorry! I trip all the time, I’m so clumsy. I’m really sorry about falling on you!”

As you’re about to speak, and tell her it’s quite alright, you hear a laugh coming from the seat behind you. Looking, you see another girl without clothes, this time white with long blonde hair and a nice smile, along with a set of gravity defying centrepieces on her chest.

“That’s Ling for you, always starting off on the wrong foot!”

She chortles at her joke, while Ling continues to lay across your lap, still blushing from embarrassment. Her breasts bounce with each bump the bus passes over, and your hand on her back helps to steady her. As the laughing dies down, she begins to speak.

“Again, I’m so sorry. Is there anything I can do in return for this inconvinience? I could on your dick, or you could use me for a bit. I don’t mind.”

You phase for thought. It is a tempting idea. And it’s getting ever more tempting, as her continued embaressed squirming is definitely heating up a certain area. And besides, if she’s offering, may as well enjoy the warmth!

What on earth to do about this chill?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)