More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

Which nude girl do you fuck first?

Movie theatre

So you were looking forward to seeing the new Dune movie, you had arrived early and gotten a good seat, nice in the middle and whatnot. Your friends couldn't make the opening night so you went alone. No big deal, but just as the lights went out, a group of giggling young ladies came to your left to occupy a bunch of seats. Some were nude and others had clothing.

As the trailers started to play, they kept talking in their high-pitched voices and showing each other things on their cell phones which had the brightness up all the way it seemed like.

"Excuse me ladies" you leaned over to say "Can you quiet down?"

The one closest to you looked at you and said "O.. M.. G... Sorry mister, here let my friend Jessy make it up to you okay?"

Suddenly a blond, slender nude woman snuck out from the group and came to sit on your right. "Hi I'm Jessy, do you want a blowjob or something to make up for my loud friends?"

"Yes please," you say simply and undo your pants, whipping out your cock for her.

Jessy leaned over the armrest and quickly took your cock into her mouth. Lightly sucking on it to get it fully erect. She seemed proficient with her mouth and it was a good way to say you were sorry.

Leaning your right hand on her back, you lazily traced your fingertips over her soft skin as you got fully erect and now Jessy had to bob her head as her mouth was filled with cock. It was certainly enjoyable to watch the trailers this way.

After all the trailers were ending when you grabbed Jessy by the hair and started to fuck her face, as you needed to get this over with and you were so close anyways.

The slight sounds of your hips slapping Jessys face and the wet sounds of her mouth as she lightly struggled to breathe as you rammed your cock in her mouth were muffled by the sounds of the theatre. As were your groans as you emptied your balls into her waiting mouth.

Jessy struggled for a brief second and then started swallowing the large load you shot into her mouth. As she waited for your cock to finish fully, she then spend a few seconds cleaning your cock before she leaned back up, licked her lips and smiled at you. She was about to get up and move back to her friends when she noticed that they had shifted down closer to you so her spot wasn't there anymore. She waved at a few of her friends and one got up to move to come sit beside her.

Are they quieter or do you need to ask again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)