More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

What world do you want to create?

All adult woman - Global Punishment Manager - Dutiful/Disliking/Natural

All adult woman:

Your power is given to you as a universal one. You can use it on any female over the age of 18.

Global Punishment Manager:

The government - or rather a mystical power that pretends to be the government - has given you the role of the Global Punishment Manager, short GPM. As the GPM, you are tasked with punishing woman for mistakes they have made and correct their wrong doings.

What exactly constitutes a wrong-doing is fully up to you, since as the GPM your word is law. The intensity of your punishments and the content of those is also left up to you. If you decide to punish a murderer by sentencing her to lifelong prison, then that is obviously a fair ruling. And should you decide to punish a random girl you just met for having too small breasts, and you sentence her to a mandatory breast implantation surgery, followed by a nude photoshoot at your house, then that is equally fair. While this may sound weird to some at first, the government has their full trust put in you, so they will believe that any ruling you make will be just and they will help in enforcing it, no matter what.

This also includes punishments that themself break laws. Should a theoretical punishment you give to a girl be for her to have sex with her own father, then neither would be held accountable for charges of , as it was demanded by your punishment from them. Obviously this only applies for the punishment, the father would not, once the punishment was over, be allowed to fuck his daughter again, without being put on trial.

Please note that while Laws may be broken for a punishment, and they are legal to include other people of course, you may not give out punishments or enforce them, if they would include any minor. The minors fall under juvenile cases and are therefore not in your jurisdiction and have to be excluded.

Reaction: Dutiful/Disliking/Natural

The reaction of the people around you when you are giving a punishment will be changed, depending on their relationship to the punished girl or woman. Some things, however, apply to everyone.

Every human, no matter their relationship, will be aware of your position and right to give out punishments, but only once you give them. They will consider you a normal person, unless you tell them that you are the GPM. People can not spread this information to others, even if they try as noone would believe it unless you confirm it yourself.

The girl or woman that is being punished herself will only have a very slightly changed reaction. The power gifted to you will make it so that your punishment will actually be one for her. She will be to dislike it. Even if your punishment is normally something nice, like 'I punish you to spend a 2 week vacation with your loved ones' or something more short fulfilled like 'I punish you to masturbate yourself to orgasm' will obviously be obeyed and followed, but not enjoyed. A person that is being punished can not get any fulfillmend or enjoyment out of the punishment.

However, should you punish someone by stating for example 'I punish you to eat out your best friends pussy until she orgasms' then said best friend can very much enjoy the orgasm as she is not the one being punished. The punished girl, though, as stated above, will be unable to enjoy it, even if she would have, theoretically, have a crush on her best friend and be a lesbian. (Naturally if she would be straight, then she wouldnt gain any enjoyment out of eating out a girl anyway. This change will then NOT make her despise it any more than she already is. It only changes situations she would normally enjoy)

Please be aware that sexual arousal is not equal to enjoyment. A girl can get wet - she can even be punished to make herself wet if you so wish - even if she is not enjoying the situation fully.

People who are included in her punishment will be dutiful and accepting of it. Their personal feelings towards the punished girl will not change. They may still feel remorse or have a bad concious or feel guilty for helping in punishing her, yet their sense of duty will always be stronger. If a girl for example is given the following punishment: 'I punish you to run to your mother and strip naked everytime you get wet this week. Once naked, your mother will record you how you masturbate yourself to orgasm. Then she uploads the videos to public porn sites and she answers to questions in the comments about you for 1 hour, including private information.' Then in this case the mother would do so and feel a sense of pride for obeying the law so well and being of help to the GPM. However, as a mother, she naturally is not mind-blinded. She knows that this is destroying her daughters life and potential future. She will feel bad, and probably, in between masturbation sessions, she would help her daughter best she could.

Please note that she is only feeling the sense of duty while she is included. So in this example, she is only part of the punishment for exactly the duration of time that her daughter is wet. Once that is no longer the case and her hour of replying to comments is up, the mothers sense of duty fades and she becomes the same person she was before. It may be possible for her to get angry, for having a slutty daughter that has porn of herself on the internet. Or maybe she is sad and comforting for her daughter since she understands the terrible fate she is put into. This would vary from person to person.

People who are not included in the punishment but are yet present for it or become aware of it will not be changed at all, beyond the aforementioned knowledge that this is legal. They will therefore not call the cops or another authority to stop the punishment, but besides that, their reaction is the natural one they would have if the punishment would happen in a world without magic. Some may take pictures with their phones, some may intervene... a lot of people are having a lot of different reactions. In the example of the mother distributing her daughters videos from above, the viewers of the videos would fall in this category. As would anyone present in the filming of the video (since it would have to be filmed immediately after the daughter ran to her mother, no matter where the mother would be at that point.)

Who are you, and how did you become the GPM?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)