More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheScyle TheScyle

Who are you, and how did you become the GPM?

John Doe - On his year off

The light of the sun hit you in the face, prompting a groan. You were still tired, given how you had hoped to sleep in more often, now that you graduated high school. It had been two weeks since you had convinced your widowed mother to let you stay at home for a full more year. One year in which, as you had put it to convince her, you wanted to find yourself. See where your strength and interest were, and of course what you wanted for the future.

Like mostly, you had an easy time convincing your mother. She never was very strict on you or your two sisters. You wouldn't blame her for it though. After your father died 15 years ago, she was left alone with Caitlin, your bigger sister, and the twins that were you and Dana. While you were technically only a few minutes older than Dana, the fact that she was held back in school twice, as well as her small frame and petite body made her the 'little sister' to you, and everyone who saw you together.

As you roll out of the bed more than you get up properly, you stumble through the mess that is your room, towards the door and down the stairs. The first thing you notice is the breakfast - or rather the lack of it. Back when you went to school, your mother had made breakfast for you every day. Of course also for your sisters, but since Caitlin had moved out for college, and apparently Dana did not have to go to school until second period today, there was nothing prepared just yet.

The other thing that catches your attention is the letter on the table. You have no idea who would send you one but it is clearly adressed at you. John Doe. You reach over and open it up, reading what you assume to be either a scam in the form of 'you won the following' or some ad like 'buy a new pair of glasses and get a second one free'. However, it looked to be completely different.

Dear Mr. Doe,

we are happy to inform you that we have decided to select you to be the new Global Punishment Manager. Your promition to the position is effective immediately. We put our unconditional trust in your just and proper execution of the position. Please be informed that the position comes with the duty to correct misbehaviour by all females of your own species you encounter. You are permitted any needed action to do so.

We are advising you to take the job seriously, as ignoring your duties can have side effects.

We are looking forward to working with you,

Jenna Coleman - Bureau for Punishment

After a quick second reading you confirmed it. This was just a spam email, printed out and send to you. The only thing missing was 'click on this link to see some naughty school girls being punished' - obviously with the attached virus. Even the specification of 'all females'. You decide to do the reasonable thing and just throw it away. You even bring out the trash right afterwards, so your mother won't see the letter and wont come to any conclusions that you might have ordered porn or whatever. Getting in trouble for something you haven't even done would be a bad way to start the day after all.

After checking your sisters class schedule, which was conveniently printed out and pinned to the refridgerator, you confirmed your previous assumption that she had a free first period. Since that would mean that she would probably get up in the next couple minutes, you decided to rush to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later you were just brushing your teeth as you heard the door handle being pressed down, followed by an immediate knocking as well as your sisters angry voice shouting. "John? Hurry up, I gotta get ready for school! Unlike your lazy ass, I still have something to do!" It was quite ironic how the girl that got held back in school twice because she was too lazy to study, or just skipped classes now insulted you for being lazy.

"I'm done in a second." You shouted back, finishing up with brushing your teeth.

"I don't care, just open the door, dimwit!" She sounded pissed, but something else shocked you way more than her words. A voice whispered something right into your ear.

"Punish her"

You spun around, looking at who said that, but noone was there. A drop of liquid toothpaste dropped out of your mouth so you quickly turned back and bend over the sink as you finished up, having an eerie feeling. As you opened the door to your sister a minute later, you eyed her intensely. She was never very good at hiding things or lieing, so if she pulled a prank on you, you would be certain to be able to see it on a smirk she couldn't hide, or something along those lines. But there was nothing. Well, except for an annoyed glance of your sister standing before you in only a tshirt and her panties. Her short auburn hair highlighted the pale skin of her body. Given the wide shirt she was wearing, you could not certainly say if she was wearing a bra, but since she was having something between an A and a B cup, it most likely wouldn't matter much for her anyway.

"Took you long enough" She said as she moved past you, pushing you aside. Despite her being a full foot smaller than you, with only being 5'3, she still had quite a good amount of energy in herself.

"Punish her!"

The voice returned and spoke into your ear with a whisper, yet more demanding this time. You decide to just wait it out, whatever it was. Your mother was not one to play pranks on you, so it must have been your sister, as you were the only three people in the house at the moment. Also the fact that it just started the second she was close was somewhat of a dead giveaway. Not to fall for her trap, you just left for your room.

Fifteen - noteworthy un-voice-plagued - minutes later you head down for breakfast, meeting both your mother and sister in the kitchen. Now, however, they are both fully dressed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)