More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SadistPsycho SadistPsycho

Who are you, and how did you become the GPM?

Greg (all humans not only woman)

Greg - a young, lonely guy with no prospects and huge debts who was recently kicked out of his house by the bailiff and ended up on the street.

Greg was lying on a bench at the station when a strange man dressed in a beautiful suit approached him and handed him a letter and then left without a word.

The letter showed that he had been elected as the new GPM and could impose penalties on anyone without any restrictions, and each person had to adapt to his penalties.

At first he didn't believe the letter and went to pee outside the wall. When he started pissing, a woman started shouting at him and insulting him, so for fun he shouted that he was the global punishment manager and that she would be punished. To his surprise, the woman began to apologize, saying that she didn't know she was GPM and begged him not to punish her too severely.

Greg shouted at her "Bitch! as punishment for laughing at me while I was pissing, come here and kneel so I can piss on your face!" The woman came over and knelt down with tears in her eyes and Greg told her to keep her mouth open so she opened it and Greg finished pissing in her mouth while laughing at her. When his bladder was empty, he felt that his butt was itchy, so he told her to lick it, but she indignantly refused because it was not part of the punishment.

Greg got mad and said, "For being a stupid bitch, your punishment will be to obey every command anyone gives you!!! Now lick my ass!!!" The woman, all crying, started licking his asshole. While licking, he pressed her face against his trench and let out a juicy fart.

Once his ass was clean, he left, laughing and thinking how he would take on everyone who had ever hurt him

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)