More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheScyle TheScyle

Who are you, and how did you become the GPM?

Some words of the Author / Warning

Hey there, I used this chapter as a quick way of adressing some issues I have had with previous stories/buildups.

Mainly, this is used as a Warning (yes, capitalized) for my readers.

First: This branch of the story will at parts become dark. That means in detail that I will not be scared of going to places of mental breakdowns and neither am I backing off from . I have put in the condition that the target of the punishment will not enjoy them for a reason. While everyone else will be fine with it, the targets of the main character will not or only very rarely be happy.

Second: The main focus of this branch will be humiliation and punishment. While yes, it will come to penetration, please do not expect it to go from one pussy pounding into the next. Build up, development, as well as non-penetrative sexual situations are what I am going at here.

Third: The story starts at the point of the main character just getting his powers. However, I personally HATE stories with a passion that go like:

Universe: Here are some magic powers.
Main character: awesome, thanks, I will use them to fuck people. I also dont find this weird in any way, but just accept it.

Or even worse like:

Premise: The main character has a magic power, that activates by using a phrase he says, that he is unaware of though.
Main character: Randomly says the phrase instantly and figures out how everything works, since he just accepts this as happening and is okay with it.

That is why in the first couple chapters the main character in my branch will consider ANY explanation except for 'magic' to be the reason, going from the logic sounding explanations first and when those get disproven he gets more and more outlandish until he can't do anything but accept what he thought to be impossible - the existance of magic.

That way, I hope to make the character more believable and not just like a stupid carbon copy of any other character that got powers, ever. I am stating this here though, because I have been getting shit thrown at me before, when my stories didn't start off with the MC instantly using his powers that he just gained perfectly/to the extend of sticking his dick into every pussy in physical proximity to him.

However, since I know that this IS a smut story side, I have written a bit more and tried to release most of the build up part - aka the part it takes the main character to realize what he can do - in one go, so you can at least get through it without waiting days or more in between releases!

Sorry for ranting and thank you for reading my rant/warnings. I hope you will still follow and enjoy my branch. If you have a problem with anything I just said, you are happily invited to just branch off of my branch and change the things and make the main character do it differently!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)