More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

What world do you want to create?

Aliens - Cultural Recognition Officer - Co-operation

Aliens

In this world, aliens have come to Earth. There are many races, including the standard Greys and Reptilians (the advance scouts), the Wyjwack, a blue and grey skinned race that can only breathe a liquid found on their homeworld and so are always wearing suits that feed them that liquid, and many others.

Cultural Recognition Officer

You have been appointed, by parties unknown, as a "Cultural Recognition Officer". Your job is to help humans and aliens come together in mutual understanding, culturally, mentally, and anatomically. To this end, you may inspect aliens in any fashion - from a series of cultural questions to asking for help with learning how much vaginal juice they produce or how tight their anuses are - and they will comply.

Co-Operation

You are seen as a pioneer of human/alien relations. Most people will either be supportive of your activities, or disinterested, however the more nativist types will treat you with contempt as a "race traitor" - though not to the point of doing anything against you.

Where does this xenophiliac adventure start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)