More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Where does this xenophiliac adventure start?

The inverse: Humans - Cultural Recognition Officer - Co-operation

Humans

In this world, aliens have come to Earth. There are many races, including the standard Greys and Reptilians (the advance scouts), the Wyjwack, a blue and grey skinned race that can only breathe a liquid found on their homeworld and so are always wearing suits that feed them that liquid, and many others. You are an alien male.

Cultural Recognition Officer

You have been appointed, by parties unknown, as a "Cultural Recognition Officer". Your job is to help humans and aliens come together in mutual understanding, culturally, mentally, and anatomically. To this end, you may inspect humans in any fashion - from a series of cultural questions to asking for help with learning how much vaginal juice they produce or how tight their anuses are - and they will comply.

Co-Operation

You are seen as a pioneer of human/alien relations. Most people will either be supportive of your activities, or disinterested, however the more nativist types will treat you with contempt as a "race traitor" - though not to the point of doing anything against you.

What type of alien are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)