More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Does she notice you right away?

Story & Character Guide

Current as of Nov. 22, 2017

Story Guide

Overall Guide: As stated in the "About" section, this is a Futa-SPH- story. While other fetishes may be explored here and there these particular ones should be expected anywhere and everywhere along these paths. Also, as a warning, my writing tends to be meandering, muddled with complications, and overly dramatic. The sex scenes are in there though if you are patient. Regardless of which story path you are interested in you should read the story from Introduction up to Your New Life to get the set up of the story.

Soulmate Path: The main love story of RotL. A sweet little tale of forbidden love and the one story with an actual ending so far. Futanari and are the main fetishes in this thread. This one is easy to follow, just follow the first option available all the way to the end of the story.

Penelope Path: Starts Here You should read the last few chapters leading up to that one though to get some context. This is an alternative branch of the above tale. This one starts with Jesse as the main character but eventually changes to follow Elsie and Jesse's daughter Penelope. Penny has been super charged due to some genetic manipulation. This story is just getting going but so far we know she is a Daddy's girl and she enjoys being sexually superior to others. The SPH elements are turned up a bit on this path. It's a bit unique in that we are following one of our futa women out in the world by herself.

Cuckold Path: Starts Here This story features Fiona cuckolding Jesse with his girlfriend Allison. Obviously cuckoldry is the major fetish in this path. Stagger has picked up this storyline.

Bitch Path: Starts Here This path follows Jesse as Fiona works to humiliate, , and eventually own him. It was planned as a BDSM path, though most of the dominance and submission has been done verbally thus far. Degrading language and humiliation should be expected.

Sister Jesse Path: Starts Here This path has the Mom character convince Jesse to dress like a girl for her. If you choose the Fiona option along the way Jesse has an awakening and discovers he is much happier as a she. Cross dressing, feminization, and futa on male are the main fetishes here.

Girl Jesse Path: Starts Here In this path, thanks to our resident mad scientist Aunt Peg, Jesse actually gets turned into a girl. You should really start back at You meet with Aunt Peg and Cousin Chloe to get the set up. There are a couple scenes where the other sisters do not respond kindly. sex follows. Currently both Blubel and Gatekeeper_A are doing the heavy lifting on this path.

Super Jesse Path: Starts Here Again, thanks to Aunt Peg, Jesse gets himself a penis that can compete with the rest of the family. You should really start back at You meet with Aunt Peg and Cousin Chloe to get the set up. Along with a big member it has come with some uncontrollable desires and a cocky arrogance. So far this one is less a power fantasy and more of a 'careful what you wish for' storyline. But it is still developing.

Odds & Ends: The Silly Scenes path is a few fun metafiction scenes of Chloe and a fictionalized me. Mostly it is just talk about the story itself, there is a lot of breaking the fourth wall and there has been no smut here yet. The Bukkake Party is what it sounds like, the whole Bailey clan getting together for a circle jerk and bukkake. The main character ends up really messy. The Movie Night path is written by falamar and depicts a movie night among the siblings.

Character Guide

As I've written Runt of the Litter the characters of the story have slowly come into focus. I thought I would include a more detailed Character Guide for any new readers or future contributors. Obviously this guide expresses a quick summary of how I see the characters; other readers or authors are going to have different perspectives. Also these will likely develop as time goes on.

There are a few details I left out of here so as not to give away too many spoilers.

Main Characters

Jesse Bailey: Our hapless main character. He has a deep but undefined kinky streak and tends to passively go along with whatever is happening to him. He changes the most from story thread to story thread to suit the needs of each plot. He tends to be pretty oblivious to things which helps him get into all sorts of crazy situations.
Jesse is 19 years old, goes to college, is the middle sibling, has a bang average 6 inch cock, he has a crush on his older sister yet unknown to him his true soulmate is actually his younger sister. You see Jesse here, he is the one in the middle.
Fetishes/Likes: Varies.
Dislikes: Varies.

Elsie Bailey: Jesse's little sister. I call her a main character because she tends to be a pivotal figure in a few of the storylines. She and Jesse are kind of star-crossed lovers, their souls intertwined despite the forbidden nature of their relationship.
Elsie is 18 years old, is about to graduate high school, is the youngest sibling, has a 10 inch cock, loves anime and video games, she really wishes she was a normal woman, she doesn't care for the bullying Fiona and has a crush on her brother. You can see Elsie here, she is the short brunette.
Fetishes/Likes: Romance, fun, normal sized penises, and being the woman during love making. She actually feels ashamed about having a penis.
Dislikes: Meanness, bondage, big cocks.

Other Major Characters

Helen Bailey: Helen is the loving but extremely twisted mother of Jesse, Fiona, and Elsie.
Helen is 41 years old, has an extremely fat foot long schlong, extremely voluptuous, she loves her family very much, and works as an editor online. You can see Helen here near the bottom of the page.
Fetishes/Likes: Boys (particularly Jesse) dressed as girls, anal, "manly" men, and Simon & Simon.
Dislikes: Discomfort/pain and someone who can't "finish the job".

Fiona Bailey: Fiona is the main character's older sister. She is a rude, domineering, and cruel bitch. She is a tall, powerful, and statuesque blond bombshell. She has a dark secret and actually does love her family in her own way.
Fiona is 21 years old, has a massive 13.5 inch dong, is in college, and has big plans for the future. You can see Fiona here, she is the tall blonde on the right.
Fetishes/Likes: Dominance, humiliation of others, bondage of others, and various BDSM kinks.
Dislikes: Anal (prefers the pink to the stink) though she will go there, submission or loss of control.

Aunt Peg Bailey: Aunt Peg is a brilliant yet reckless genetic scientist. She is fit, classy, and smart. She wears glasses and exudes a hot milf sort of hot teacher aura about her. She is Helen's older sister and Chloe's mom.
Peg is 44 years old, has an elegant 8 incher, is well off and very successful in her career. Her sexual stamina is legendary among the family.
Fetishes/Likes: Slow gentle sex, exploration, kama sutra. It's the journey not the destination for Peg.
Dislikes: Roughness, crudeness, impatience or selfishness.

Cousin Chloe Bailey: Cousin Chloe is a nerdy mouse of a woman. In public she is shy and reserved. Among those she trusts she is sexually unbridled. She just loves sex in almost all its forms. She very petite.
Chloe is 25 years old, has a slightly curved 7 inch dick, and works as a records clerk for the city. She has a small apartment of her own.
Fetishes/Likes: Sex in general, cum, pushing limits.
Dislikes: Not much. , scat, and other fetishes she doesn't care for. (Cause I don't want to go there.)

Allison: The main character's almost girlfriend. She is a fit and good looking college girl and quite frankly a bit out of Jesse's league. She is from out of town and is a good tennis player.
Allison is 19 years old, has a firm tight lean body, and goes to college. She has an apartment of her own thanks to her wealthy parents.
Fetishes/Likes: Boldness and adventurousness, possibility of getting caught, big cocks.
Dislikes: Once she is awoken to her love of the big ones, small and normal sized cocks do nothing for her.

Penelope Bates: Penny exists in a timeline apart from the others. She is the product of an accidental condom slip between Jesse and Elsie. Her timeline is 19 years in the future. She is a very well built blonde haired and blue eyed specimen of futadom. Thanks to some genetic tinkering by Aunt Peg she is a super woman, both in sex and just in general. You can see Penny here near the bottom of the page, this particular image link is unreliable though so it comes and goes.
Penny is 18 years old, has a huge foot long cock, and has just moved away to university where she lives in the dorm.
Fetishes/Likes: Daddy and displaying her sexual superiority. She has just awoken sexually so other kinks may emerge.
Dislikes: Overly cruel public humiliations, any man potentially better in the sack than her dad, being second best.

Final Notes

I realize this gets repetitive for you readers as many other authors have said this time and again; but as always, with any story or writer you enjoy on this site, feel free to throw a like on the chapters and stories you enjoy. It is a nice motivation for us writers AND it is really the only way we have to know what is popular and what isn't. Also, when you comment, remember most of us do this for fun. Overly negative comments are a real buzzkill.

As always, thank you for reading!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)