More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by falamar falamar

What's next?

Movie Night with Your Sisters

The night after the big reveal, you're sprawled out on your bed in a lose pair of boxers and a t-shirt, still trying to get a whole handle on the situation. Images of your sisters' cocks are prominent on your mind and you idly reach into your boxers to grasp what you'd previously thought was a pretty decent package. Running your thumb over you tip you acknowledged that, sure, you'd known you were more or less average, but there'd always been a voice in the back of your head that would point out - _that just means every second guy out there is smaller than me. _That voice didn't have much to say after the reveal though. Let alone your big sister, Fiona, you didn't even measure up to Elsie, and Mom was packing a monster of her own if those measurements were anything to read by. You sighed, feeling somewhat as if a reservoir of confidence you'd had all your life, but never noticed, had suddenly run dry.

Closing your eyes, you picture your sisters, panties down around their hips, cocks erect on either side of you, Fiona's massive dick making a mockery of yours and El's own driving home the point that you are a distant, distant, last place in a competition you hadn't even known existed up until this point. And yet, whatever subconscious sense of wounded male pride and ego deflation you experienced at the sight, you can't pretend seeing your sisters like that hadn't been a massive turn on. You didn't even hesitate to 'join the family fun' as your mom had put it, and now you were about to be the proud, and not even you were sure if you meant that sarcastically, owner of a freakin butt plug because it seemed to make your mom happy.

Groaning, you try to just let it all drain out of your head. You're not making any progress on sorting things out like this, the only thing that's changed is your idle playing with your dick and thinking about your sister's has gotten you hard. But at least that's something familiar. Adjusting yourself to a slightly more comfortable position, you give yourself a quick pump, swiping up a drop of precum with one finger and get ready to smear it over the tip when you hear a polite cough at your door.

Surprised, your body jolts up into a sitting position, hand still obviously buried in your pants, but at least your bulge is hidden from view. Though a small part of you isn't sure why you even bother, after all, you can now honestly say its nothing the rest of your family hasn't seen. Blushing faintly you look up to see Elsie peeking her head into your room, a matching blush on her own face you idly note, though the intrigued expression she wears suggests its not from embarrassment.

"Not interrupting anything am I big brother?" She asks, eyes pretty obviously lingering on your crotch as she slides fully into the room. Elsie's wearing a thigh length, semi-transparent white nightie, definitely not something you'd ever seen her wear before as you can pretty easily make out her breasts, cock, and balls through the thin fabric. Hell, her tip hangs down just enough to peek past the edge. For a moment, you're transfixed, unable to tear your eyes off your little sister's body, but then you remember what she just walked in on and you yourself to bring your eyes back to her face, which you'd swear was just a shade redder now.

"Ummm, nooo..." You trail off lamely, awkwardly retracting your hand from your boxers, as its obvious that, yes, yes she did interrupt, but there's no way in hell your going to admit it.

"Mmmhmm." Elsie is clearly not convinced, and she sounds just a bit disappointed, but she shrugs and moves on. "Well, Mom went over to Aunt Peg's, so Fiona and I were gonna watch a movie downstairs and I was- um, we were wondering if maybe you'd like to join us?"

Well, do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)