More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by grimbous grimbous

What happens first?

Measurements and Cock Comparisons

"Well then..." Your mother begins. "...let's continue with what we were going to do today. But now with Jesse too." She smiles.

Your sisters both nod. Your mother gets up and leaves the room. "Be right back."

You sit there in silence looking at the smiling Elsie and the looming Fiona. Fiona is still on full display and her hands grip her hips. No one says a word. Your mother is back in just a few moments.

In her hand are a pencil, a small black book, and a soft tailor's measuring tape used for sewing.

As she turns back she explains. "Because of our unique needs we have to special order everything. Panties, condoms, etc. Since Elsie is still growing I like to take measurements every so often to make sure I'm ordering the right stuff. If you're going to be a part of this I may as well start ordering your things as well. It would just be more convenient."

She opens the book. "Okay...the date is..." She writes it down. "Okay girls, line up and let me see those cocks." She quickly corrects herself. "Sorry, girls and boy. This will take some getting used to."

You stand up and Fiona steps beside you to your left while Elsie comes around to your right. You stand in a row. You whisper to your little sister. "Are you as big as that?" You motion toward Fiona.

"Pffft." She says. "I wish. No, I'm pretty small."

'Whew!' You think to yourself. 'I was worried for a second.'

Elsie drops her skirt and kicks it to the side. She was now wearing exactly what Fiona was, a white t shirt and black panties. Like Fiona she pulls down her underwear just far enough to reveal herself. Her bulky schlong drops out heavily. While true it wasn't as big as Fiona's, dear lord, it was still fucking huge!

"Uhhhh..." You stand there looking at the meat swaying like elephant trunks to either side of you. You were unsure you wanted to go through this this. Your sister senses your hesitation.

"No backing out now!" Fiona grabs your loose shorts and boxers and whips them down to the floor. You instantly cover yourself up with your hands.

Your mother shakes her head. "Tsk tsk. Come on now Jesse, don't be like that. We're all family here, you've got nothing to hide from us. Not anymore."

You reluctantly bring your hands to your sides. You are now only wearing a green tank top. The three of you stand in a line facing your mother. Elsie looks down and chirps. "Oh boy! I'm not the smallest anymore."

"Don't count on it El. He might be a grower not a shower." Fiona teases as she stifles a laugh.

"Oh...okay. I don't mind I guess, I'm used to being the little one." Elsie responds. You feel a hot blush rush to your face.

"Okay, enough you two." Your mother admonishes. "Let's get this going. We'll start with Fiona, there shouldn't be any change there." She begins measuring the length and circumference of her balls. Nodding and humming affirmatively as she does so. She then moves on to the penis. "Okay...let's see. Flaccid...6.3 inch girth...and...8.5 inch length. Just like always."

She skips you and moves over to Elsie. "I'll do you in a sec hun, I have to make a new spot for you in my book." She then does the same with Elsie. "Mmm hmmm...flaccid...5.3 inches around...and...6.2 inch length. Very good sweetie."

She then comes to you. She takes a few moments. You then feel her gentle hands measuring down then around your balls. She moves to the shaft. "Okayyy...flaccid...3.8 inch girth...and...okay, please calm down sweetie, just let me get this measurement first..." Her hands were exciting you. "...okay...and 4 inches length. Good job Jesse."

She steps back. "Okay girls...oh...and Jesse, start stroking. I need them nice and hard for proper measurements."

Both Fiona and Elsie immediately start stroking their meat. You stand there a moment, unsure of what to do. Your mother reaches out and starts stroking you. "I'll help you dear. You're new to this."

Her hand was so gentle but also firm in just the right ways. That combined with this crazy taboo situation was getting you hard fast. Beside you your sisters' cocks just kept growing and growing. Fiona's in particular seemed impossibly huge. The thick veiny beast was just scary to look at. You are all soon breathing hard and sweating as you all get fully erect.

Your mother turns back and picks up the book and tape once more. Looking down you see the three hard units sticking out front, your manhood seemed so meager in comparison to your siblings anacondas.

Pulling the measuring tape taut she says. "Okay..." She moves to Fiona. "...let's see...almost...not quite...7.9 inches girth...and...13.5 inches length. Just like last time, you've definitely stopped growing now."

"Damn." Says Fiona. "You still beat me on girth."

"We can't have everything dear." Your mother says as she moves to Elsie. "Okay...6.6 inches girth...and...9.8 inches length. Wow, you've grown almost half an inch. Very nice." Elsie smiles proudly.

"Now...my big boy..."

"Uh Mom..." You go to stop her.

"Shush. Hands behind your back mister! Let's see. Mmmm....okay....yeah...really flex it hun, I want a full measurement...okay...5.3 around and...6.1...wait..." She presses the tape hard against your pubic bone to get as much of you as possible. "...6.2...yeah...6.2 inches in length. Thanks Jesse."

"Wow, that's it?" Elsie exclaims. "Was Dad that small?"

Your mother tsk tsk's Elsie. "Don't call it small, it's perfectly normal. And it's beautiful. I don't want you two teasing him you understand?" You knew for a fact that they would. "And to answer your question, no your father wasn't that small. He was a real man. Wait...no...sorry Jesse...that didn't come out right at all."

"Hold on!" Elsie exclaims. "5.3...6.2...He's exactly my size when I'm soft! Ha ha! What are the chances?"

Your mother smiles and nods as she checks the record. "That's right Elsie, exactly the same." She shows you guys the page she was working on. "See. Identical."

-------- Girth Flaccid --- Length Flaccid --- Girth Erect --- Length Erect --- Age --Notes
Helen ------- 6.5" ------------ 7.4" --------------- 8.5" ------------ 12.1" ----------- 41 --- None
Fiona ------- 6.3" ------------ 8.5" --------------- 7.9" ------------ 13.5" ----------- 21 --- Fully developed
Elsie -------- 5.3" ------------ 6.2" --------------- 6.6" ------------ 9.8" ------------- 18 --- Grew .5"
Jesse -------- 3.8" ------------ 4" ----------------- 5.3" ------------ 6.2" ------------- 19 --- First measurement, easily excited

"Yeah! No longer the smallest! In your face Fiona!" Elsie pumps her fist in celebration. You are blushing like mad.

Fiona leans on your shoulder and starts laughing like mad, her huge boner whacks against your hip. "OMG...that's just so damn funny...same size...soft...ha ha ha!"

Elsie turns to you and says. "Don't worry about her, she's just a bully."

"No teasing Jesse about his tiny dick I said!" Your mother orders. You then hear the click of your Mom taking a picture with her phone. "Oh you guys...you make your mother so proud. I'm just so proud!" She says as she looks at the photo she had just taken. She shows it to the three of you. The photo gives you a real sense of the disparity between you all.

"I'm going to send this to Grandma and Auntie Peg. They'll be happy to hear you joined us Jesse." Your mother pipes proudly.

"I want a copy too!" Insists Fiona.

"Yes, yes. I've already sent it. You all have a copy. Don't you dare share it with anyone outside the family!" She studies the picture lovingly. "Look at my babies all grown up, you've all gotten so big." She says, fighting a tear from coming to her eye. She wipes it away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)