More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by grimbous grimbous

Do you cum inside her?

Oops, yes you do!

As she K.O.'s your character you drop the controller to grab her hips and really give it to her.

She giggles. "Go for it Jesse! Fuck me! Show me what you got brother!"

As you slam into her you are right on the verge when you feel the big condom beginning to slide off. On your last thrust it slips off completely. Lost in the moment you drive back into your sister's hot slick pussy and let loose your creamy load. You grunt and groan as you let it go. "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Elsie stiffens as you flood her with sticky jizz. "What the fuck? I feel you...Jesse!" She looks over her shoulder. "Ohhh Jesus Jesse! Do you know how fucking fertile I am right now?" She bows her head as you finish your last few spurts into her. "Fuck Jesse. We're in trouble! Mom's gonna flip!"

"Oh fuck!" You exclaim. "Sorry Elsie, it slipped off. That was amazing though." You pull out of her with a plop, then pull the pointless condom out of her as well.

Elsie rolls over, you see her huge still mostly erect messy cock covered in her own cum. The mess is on her shirt and the sheets as well. She looks up at you. "Maybe we're okay. I mean...I think I'm ovulating but...I dunno for sure." She then nods in denial. "Yeah, I'm sure it's okay. Don't worry about it." She gives you a cute grin. "Whew! Thanks for playing with me big brother."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)