More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by grimbous grimbous

Does she let you up?

No, she has other ideas.

You lie with your eyes closed, trying desperately to mentally take yourself away from here so that your cock might settle back down. You can hear the video continue. You had watched it many times so you knew it scene by scene. There are wails of passion as the 'dad' holds the 'daughter' down on the couch and gives it to her. Between the sounds of the video, the unwanted images flashing in your mind, and the knowledge that Penelope might be watching you you feel another surge of growth. You were halfway to full mast.

You hear as the video is mercifully paused. You open your eyes again to see Penny looking at you with a strange expression on her face.

"You like that video Daddy?" She asks, almost too innocently.

"Your mother liked that one." You lie.

She sees right through the fib. "I like it too Daddy. I like it a lot." She reaches down and grabs the bottom of her sweater and begins pulling it off.

"Penny! What are you doing!?" You bark. "LET ME GO!" You thrash about once more, it is no use. You had well and truly bound yourself up with no chance of escape.

You watch as she pulls the sweater up over her head, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her big perfect breasts spring loose as she pulls the waist part up over them. You are awestruck for a moment. You hadn't seen her naked for many years and hadn't truly appreciated what an impressive woman she had become. She had lean hard muscles and a six pack. Her tits were big with wide jutting nipples. Your dick betrays you once more, it twitches and jumps and grows a bit more. She can't help but notice it.

"You do like this! Oh Daddy!" She smiles as she looks at your ever growing manhood.

"No I don't! Let me go!" You protest.

You could see her naughty streak was asserting itself. She had a playful and defiant look in her eye. How far was she going to take this?

She giggles. "You're almost hard! He he he he." You blush again. "Don't feel bad, I am too." She says.

You could tell by the huge bulge beneath her dress that she was telling the truth.

"Penelope!" You try in vain to assert your authority.

She rubs her long thick meat stick through her dress. She moans. "Ohh...I missed you Daddy. I'm so glad I came back to visit."

"Penelope! No! Stop this now!"

She pulls her panties and dress down in one go, her huge cock jumps loose. It is huge and veiny, it very much resembles a cross between her mother's and her aunt's. You curse your draw at the genetic lottery one more time. Even your own daughter completely dwarfed you.

She stands and pulls her long blond hair to behind her back, her beautiful blue eyes locked on you. Her body was tanned and built like a goddess. A smile plays across her lips.

"Don't worry about it not being so big Daddy." She says in a sweet voice. "I'm a virgin."

Your eyes widen in shock as the meaning of her words truly start to sink in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)