More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by grimbous grimbous

Choose a direction

Evening the Odds (Dick Growth)

You step out of the room and Lucy leads you through a few hallways eventually to a large open room with a hospital bed in the middle. Various medical and scientific devices and equipment lined the walls.

Your Aunt Peg was there, it was after hours so she had her hair down and the top few buttons of her shirt unbuttoned. She still had on a lab coat and glasses though. She was hot as hell in an older educated milf scientist kind of way. You berate yourself for not visiting Peg or Chloe since learning the family secret, you'd just been so distracted at home.

You try to sound smooth but end up sounding like a lovesick kid. "Wow, you look good Aunt Peg."

Peg just smiles but Lucy give you a sideways glance as if to say 'Nice try kid.'

Your aunt says. "Before we start why don't I give you a bit of a tour. Lucy, would you mind getting things ready here?"

Her assistant just nods. You follow your aunt as she leads you through the various rooms. She shows you equipment, laboratories, a freezer lab and storage room, and other various things. You eventually end up in her office where she is very excited to show you some of her latest research on her computer. You were very excited to steal glances as her shapely calves and tempting cleavage every time she looked away. Try as you might you couldn't really follow the scientific and technical jargon of what she was talking about.

She was very animated as she spoke of her research. "...so you see, the key to everything is in our family's mutation. The male genitalia is an expression of it in a female body and sadly I can't seem to find a way around it. The mutation is pretty fundamental to our DNA. That said all sorts of other things are possible thanks to that mutation. If the general population had our genes I could work miracles." You look at her dubiously. She continues. "I'm not joking, honest to goodness miracles! That little mutation is the key to everything. I could make you a girl if you want Jesse, no joke. You've got the mutation too, it just doesn't express itself in guys. Want to be a girl?"

"Uh...no thanks!" You exclaim.

"Ha ha ha. Of course not, I can't do this stuff to humans, but I could. I could do that and so much more! Here, follow me. Let me show you." She stands up.

She leads you down the hall and into a locked room. The sour smell of animals mix with the disinfected lab odor that dominated this place. Rat cages lined the walls. She takes you around the room, proudly showing off her handiwork.

"So you see, at great cost and effort, we were able to introduce our mutation to a line of rats. The results have been extraordinary. See this one here, normal looking female rat right?" You nod as she continues. "Well, she was a he just a week ago. Now look at her. Up, healthy, happy, no adverse effects. For some reason she didn't express with the male genitalia, which for us is very exciting. It has possibilities for a whole new line of research to maybe finding us a cure."

Her eyes shone with a deranged enthusiasm. She didn't realize it but she was giving off some major mad scientist vibes right now. All that was lacking was a maniacal laugh.

"Ha ha ha ha!" She laughs on cue. "The possibilities are endless! Isn't this amazing!?" You nod again. She continues around the room. "These ones we made completely asexual, these ones have both sexual organs but no mammary glands...like boys with a vagina really. These ones we made stronger, this one has excellent night vision, this one we made his sex organ bigger, these ones we made..."

Your mind drifts away from what your aunt was talking about as you focused on the male rat cleaning it's stomach, it's big rat schlong sticking out in front of him.

You interrupt. "So...you can make people's cocks bigger?"

She pauses, she looks at you as if reading your mind. "Well, only people with our particular mutation...and probably only males...well...that would mean really only you Jesse." She notices you staring at the rat. "Obviously human trials haven't been possible. Impossible given we're the only humans with this mutation. Ethically and legally these experiments must be kept at the animal testing phase. But still it might lead to new breakthroughs for normal humans eventually."

The picture your mother had taken that first day of the big revelation springs to your mind. Ohhh...wouldn't Fiona be surprised...

"Aunt Peg, I want this. Can you do this to me?" You point at the rat.

"Oh Geez, Jesse, I mean I could, it would be easy enough. But I can't. I would be breaking so many laws and..."

"C'mon Peg, you don't know what it's like for me in that house. It's hard to feel manly when the women of the family put you to shame. Besides..." You say with a sly grin. "...aren't you curious about what you could do with a human subject? Let me be your lab rat Auntie Peg. Let's make some history."

By appealing to scientific discovery you had found Peg's weakness. You could sense her resolve weakening. "Well...I suppose...it has shown no adverse side effects so far...No! Jesse, this would be completely unethical! I'd be drummed out of my profession."

"No one needs to know Aunt Peg. Come on, I am begging you here. I want this AND you'd get a bunch of new data for your research." You give her an intense wanting gaze. You could see her weighing things in her brilliant mind.

She says. "Well..."

Will she do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)