More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Family Bukkake Party, the invitation

You are kicking back in the living room one day reading a few choose your own adventure stories on your tablet when the doorbell rings. Peering out the front window through the closed blinds you could see Aunt Peg's polished grey Jag parked on the street. You close your browser and set the tablet down and go to answer the door.

"I got it!" You yell to the rest of the house.

You answer the door to see your hot aunt waiting on the doorstep. Peg had an incredible figure for a woman her age. Elsie was just coming down the stairs.

"Aunt Peg!" She says excitedly as she rushes up.

Peg hugs you and kisses your cheek then does the same for El. "Hello you two beautiful people." She looks you both over with a big smile. "Have you two been having fun?" She asks. "I bet you have!"

Elsie clears her throat abruptly. "No! Not yet Aunt Peg. We, um, haven't found the time." Your little sister answers a bit too quickly, not giving you a chance to answer.

"Ah, I see." Peg gives Elsie a wink. Obviously some inside thing between them. "Anyways." She continues. "I was in the area and I wanted to swing by and invite you all over to Chloe's birthday party this Friday night."

"Oh wow!" Elsie answers excitedly. "Is it...you know, one of those parties?"

Your aunt chuckles. "It's my daughter, so of course it is one of those parties. She wants a bukkake party this year, she really had her heart set on it. She just can't wait to get messy, you know Chloe."

"A bukkake party?" You ask, incredulous and hardly believing what you had just heard. This new family reality was not easy to get used to.

Elsie gives you a concerned look and says. "Weren't you busy that night Jesse?"

You look at your sister with confusion. You didn't have any plans that night. She was definitely trying to signal something to you without actually saying anything.

Your aunt gives you a grieved look. "Oh no! Can't you please make it Jesse? Chloe was SO excited that you'd be there this year. We don't get new people in our little circle very often...and never a man."

You were at a loss. You trusted El and wanted to back her play, but you also didn't want to disappoint Peg and Chloe.

Peg grabs your arm and gazes at you with her dark sultry eyes. "Please Jesse, it would mean so much us. I promise that you won't regret it." She squeezes your arm. "Please?" She was close enough to smell her expensive and intoxicating perfume.

"Yeah, I'll be there!" You promise, thinking with your little head. You hear Elsie actually face palm beside you.

"Oh good!" Your aunt gives you another kiss on the cheek. "Chloe will be so happy! Can you let Helen and Fiona know for me."

"Sure." You answer.

"Now remember, she wants to be the messy one so come prepared. And don't let her know we fixed the game for her." She gives you both a wink and turns to leave. "Take care you two gorgeous kids. And Elsie...don't wait too long before...you know, okay?"

Your sister mumbles something noncommittal, was that a blush on her cheeks? You all say your goodbyes and you close the door.

You turn to El. "Why didn't you want me at the party? This sounds fun!" You couldn't wait to see the whole family nude.

She gives you a small grimace. "Er...yeah, they can be fun. But um...do you..." She was tip toeing around something.

"Just tell me Elsie." You say.

"Err...remember that race we had? On the first day we told you about all this." She asks. "The way we do these is pretty similar to that."

You feel your cheeks blush a bit, you'd kind of forgotten about that incident for a minute there. You think you understood now, you'd have to do something like that in front of everyone and Elsie was trying to save you the embarassment. "I'm sure I can do better." You say, not really convinced yourself.

She looks at you doubtfully. "Well I hope so, because the way we do these parties is that the 'loser' is the um, target, shall we say."

"What!?" You exclaim. "But Chloe wants to be the one in the mess Peg said."

"Yeah, she was telling us to let Chloe lose. Chloe just loves this kind of stuff." She looks at you with concerned eyes. "Do you really think you can do better? You'll have to do a lot better, do you think you can?"

"Sure." You promise, your bruised ego doing the talking.

She smiles. "Okay then. Well...this should be fun!"

Oh boy, what had you gotten into here?

Finally you ask. "What was that other stuff Peg was talking about? About you not waiting too long?"

Elsie blushes. "Oh, that was nothing. Anyways, see you later big bro." She turns and heads back up the stairs.

"Catch you later El." You respond. You head back to the couch and pick up your tablet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)