More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by grimbous grimbous

Choose a direction

Life as a Girl (Gender Swap)

You step out of the room and Lucy leads you through a few hallways eventually to a large open room with a hospital bed in the middle. Various medical and scientific devices and equipment lined the walls.

"Lie on the bed." Lucy orders. "I'll be right back."

You hop up and make yourself comfortable on the bed, the back was most of the way up so you were more reclining then lying down. Looking around at the different apparatus along the walls you couldn't help but be a little nervous.

Lucy comes back in rolling a rack with a tray on top in front of her. You immediately notice a syringe resting on top with a few other things. What was in it?

"What's in the syringe Lucy?" You ask, trying to sound nonchalant.

She starts setting you up on a heart monitor as she answers. "We call it Formula X. It's a potential cure for your family's condition. Thus far it's had no effect on any of your other family members." The heart monitor begins beeping steadily as it senses your heartbeat.

Taking an empty syringe she draws some blood. She also takes a mouth swab from you.

"So, my Mom and Sisters have been down here too?"

"Oh yes. We've tested everyone. Formula X seems to be useless, though we just can't figure out why. It really should have some effect, your family's genes seem incredibly resilient." As she says this she has taken up the syringe with the mysterious formula in it. Rolling up your sleeve she pierces your arm and injects the mysterious concoction.

Just then your Aunt walks in, her attention was on a clipboard in her hand. "Jesse my boy, according to what I am seeing here it looks like you are a healthy strapping young man." She looks up with a smile. "I was thinking we'd start..." As she notices Lucy putting the syringe back down on the tray her smile disappears.

"Lucy...what's that?" She says in a steady but nerve taut voice.

"5 cc's of Formula X, as per usual with members of the Bailey family." Lucy responds, sensing that she might have done something wrong. "Like you said...start them off with 5 cc's..."

Your Aunt's eyes widen in fear and she looks between the two of you. "Lucy...oh my god...we have no idea what Formula X will do to a male. What have you done? That formula was only for the women of the family Lucy!" She looks to you. "We don't know what it will do to a man...but I think I might have a good idea. Oh Jesus...Jesse..." You were fucking terrified, what was happening?

As she turns and begins to berate her assistant and ordering her to go get some things you feel a swiftly spreading numbness through your body. It soon encompasses your entire body, the prickling numbness particularly intense in your groin, lower stomach, and chest. Your head began to swim, the colors of the room were fading in your vision. Your mouth was bone dry.

You hear the steady beat of the heart monitor pick up as your heart quickens. Beep..beep..beep..beep..

You croak. "Aunt Peg...I'm...I'm not feeling so..." Your eyes roll up into the back of your head.

You hear your Aunt's voice as if it was down a long tunnel. "Jesse? Jesse? Are you okay?" The last thing you hear before you pass out is your Aunt's concerned voice. "Oh my god, it's already started!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)