More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Rude Awakening

You are woken suddenly by a sharp poke to the side. You blink a few times and clear your throat.

"What the fuck?" You mumble grumpily. You go to move but are stopped. Your left hand was cuffed to the corner post of your bed. You go to kick out but find both your ankles are also bound. You soon remember Fiona had just received some ankle cuffs from that last order. You are blinded as your bedroom light comes on.

"Jesus!" You protest. "What's going on?" You blink rapidly as your sleep addled brain and nearly blinded eyes try to make sense of things.

You are finally able to make out your big sister Fiona in your room. The door was closed behind her. She sets a few things at the base of the bed and stands up. She was nude except for her bulging panties. Even in your disoriented state you couldn't help but marvel at her rack.

"What...? What are you..?" You blabber, desperately trying to gather your wits.

She looks at you then picks up a big pair of scissors from the floor. "I'm bored so you're going to fuck me." She yanks your sheets off of you and tosses them to the side.

"What are the scissors for!?" You ask nervously.

Instead of answering she just proceeds to cut your boxer briefs from your body. You hold very still as the cold steel passes over your flesh, dangerously close to your dick! Pulling off the cut underwear she unceremoniously stuffs it in your mouth. You spit it out and throw it back at her with your free hand. "Jesus Fiona, just ask next time. I'd fuck you."

You look at her angrily but your emotions were much more conflicted. Here she was, mostly naked, in your room. As you admire her body you dare not tell her how many times you've fantasized of making love to her.

She shakes her head as she puts the scissors down. "Nah, I'd rather just take it. I'd rather make you fuck me." She sits on the bed beside you, reaching out she grabs your penis. You swat her away with your free hand. She responds by flicking your right testicle hard with her finger.

You grunt in pain. "Gur...fuck Fiona! Ouch!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch. Don't touch me unless I say so." She reaches out again and again you swat her away.

Anger flashes in her eyes. She slaps your balls, you try to shield yourself but are mostly unsuccessful. Crippling pain shoots up from your crotch.

"Ohhhhh...Fiona, that hurts!" You whine.

"Let me do what I want and I won't hurt you dummy."

"MOM! ELSIE!" You call out for help. "MOM!"

"Don't bother. Mom's out with Aunt Peg and Elsie has some stupid video game tournament or something, she's got her headphones on and is lost to the world. Just you and me little brother." She reaches out to grab you once more, you do nothing to stop her this time. "That's better."

She palms your limp cock in her hand and really looks at it, studying it in the good light. "Fuck you're small. Like, I dunno, like a little worm or something. Feels like I could just squish it." She grips it tight as she says this, encasing whore entire soft dick in her squeezing hand. You let out a small growl of discomfort. "Look, you can't even see it anymore. I've got you in one hand."

"I'm still soft. Gimme a break." You reply through gritted teeth.

She keeps squeezing it...harder...harder...HARDER...

"Ungh...Fiona!" You cry.

She doesn't say anything, instead she loosens her grip and begins to slowly stroke it. Her eyes are locked on your member as she begins stimulating and arousing it. She turns it and lifts it every so often to really take in every detail. For some reason her cruel attention excites you.

She plays with your balls for a time. Fondling them, feeling them between her fingers. "So fucking small. They're not even a decent handful. Little bitch balls." She chides before giving your scrotum a quick sharp pinch.

"Ow! Fiona...why are you doing this?" You ask.

She ignores you and begins stroking you once more. She sits there watching your cock slowly growing in her hand as she works it up and down. At half arousal she begins lifting it with two fingers and dropping it a few times, then she flops it back and forth. Clubbing it down forcefully on your pelvis. She grips it hard again and you grunt but don't cry out. Loosening her grip she then continues her gentle stroking. The way she treated you roughly then delicately then roughly again actually felt...really good! You are soon hard in her hand.

"Fuck you're small. My first erection was bigger than this." She sneers. "Aren't you ashamed? Do you seriously show this to women?"

"Shut the fuck up. I'm a normal size man Fiona, you guys are the weird ones." You shoot back. "I'm not a freak like you."

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" She looks at you fiercely. Grabbing your balls she squeezes and twists! "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Ahhhh! Stop! Fuck Fiona!" She presses and turns and you cry out. "Ahhh! You're not weird! Sorry! I'm sorry!"

She holds the debilitating squeeze until you can't take it anymore. You scream in pain. "Ahhhhh! Stop! Please!"

She lets go.

You whimper, your breath shuddering and shallow. "Sorry...sorry...you're not a freak."

You go to hold your aching testes with your free hand but she hits it away. She then strokes you once more. You were surprised to discover you were harder than ever despite the . She returns to what she was saying.

"You say you're normal? You're not. You're a tiny little bitch boy." She says flatly. "Even Cousin Chloe is bigger than you, that's just fucking sad."

"Stop it Fiona." You protest, though you honestly weren't sure you wanted her to.

"Look at it, hard and at attention and that's it. That's all you've got to offer." She looks up at you. "Allison must hate it. Getting fucked by this little twig."

"Allison likes it fine." You retort. "She's happy with it..."

"Does she worship it? Does she tell you it's the best she's ever had? Does she beg you for sex? Do you give it to her until she can't take it anymore?"

"Well...uh..." You falter.

"You're a bitch." Fiona states. Your sister then stands and pulls down her panties, her monster python springing loose and swaying between her legs. Her huge balls beneath. Her massive natural breasts swaying as she bends over to pull off the underwear. Standing tall again you take in her tall curvaceous form. God fucking damn she was as hot as you'd always dreamed she would be. You've been thinking about what she looked like nude since you were 13 years old.

Standing tall she looms over you, her pitiless eyes looking at you like a piece of meat. "Lucky for you I happen to like bitch boys. I pity little bitches like you, it must be my soft heart."

"Don't...don't call me a bitch..." You mutter.

"Sissy bitch." She replies as she stares you in the eyes. You look away and don't respond.

Crawling onto the bed she straddles your left leg, you could feel her warm bush tickle your leg hairs. She moves up, her balls dragging along your leg, then flops her cock next to yours. They lay side by side. She was completely flaccid yet her dick stretched past yours by over an inch and it was significantly fatter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)