More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Cucked by your Sister

About a week later you are just getting in from classes when Fiona walks up and tosses you your phone. "You forgot this." She says then turns and heads down the hallway and up the stairs.

You look at your phone, you had been wondering where you left it. Checking to see if you had any texts or messages you find one from your girlfriend...well practically girlfriend. You and Allison were definitely working on something and you had already gotten her in the sack once. The message said. 'Can't wait!'

"Huh?" You mutter. You scroll up through the messages and discover an entire conversation that you hadn't had with her. Fiona! You scroll to the beginning and read it.

Jesse: Hey Baby!
Allison: Baby?
Jesse: Yeah Baby, I'm so fucking horny. Come over to my house around 3.
Allison: Excuse me???
Jesse: You know you want it, don't pretend. I wanna give you the D!
Allison: ...
Jesse: I'm bringing a friend. We're gonna tie you down and fuck you silly.
Allison: Is this for real?
Jesse: Oh it's real Baby. Come round about 3. My sister will let you in and get you ready for us.
Allison: Your sister??? You're crazy!
Allison: Crazy fucking hot! I'm already wet just thinking about it.
Allison: I didn't know you were such a freak. God that's hot!
Jesse: See you at 3?
Allison: Can't wait!

"Oh my god!" You gasp. You look at the clock...3:15. You bolt down the hallway and sprint up the stairs.

Bursting into your room you see Allison bound to your bed. Each wrist and ankle cuffed to a corner post. Her slender lean body was completely nude, she had black hair and matching bush. She had very small breasts. Holy fuck she looked good! She also had a blindfold over her eyes.

Beside the bed was Fiona, slowly getting undressed. You look at her angrily, she just smiles back at you.

"Jesse? Is that you?" Allison calls out.

"Uh...yeah. It's me Allison." You respond.

"You kinky boy! This is so fucking exciting! This is the hottest thing anyone's ever done for me." She sighs. "And getting your sister to cuff me...genius. This is so naughty!"

You had never seen this side of Allison! "Are you...uh...you sure about this Allison?" You say warily.

"Ummm...are you kidding me right now? YES! Obviously." She says. "Jesse, I gotta say, I wasn't sure about you...until now. This is so fucking hot!"

Fiona gives you an encouraging thumbs up. She has to stay silent to keep her presence a secret.

"Errr..." You hesitate.

"Don't you dare back out now Jesse...don't you dare. After I come here and do this for you, don't get cold feet now." Warns Allison. "I can hear your friend is here too. Do I know him?"

"Umm..." You answer. Fiona his holding in quiet laughter. "...no...you don't know...him. He's...uh..not going to say anything." Fiona got you into this but you weren't about to give away the family's big secret.

"Then come on Jesse." She growls sexily. "Let's do it!"

Just looking at her fit firm body was getting you hard. You couldn't deny that you really wanted to fuck her just then.

Do you go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)