More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Dress up with Mom

The order your mother had placed comes in the next day. She takes the box to her room. First she calls Elsie in, she goes in and gets her new box of condoms and some lube. Next Fiona is called in, she comes out with a box of stuff. Finally you are called in.

It was the first time you had been in the master bedroom in a long long time. It was immaculately clean. Everything was soft and homey and feminine. Family pictures line the walls. One picture in particular stands out now. A big picture of all the women of the family together, all in their long loose dresses. You now knew what lurked beneath all that fabric.

You then notice on the bed the fleshlight she had ordered for you, a medium and a large black rubber butt plug, various colors and styles of panties. Also on the bed were various dresses and female clothing...in just your size!

As you are looking around your mom closes and locks the door. "I don't wan't your sisters in here teasing you. They've mostly just seen the cocks of the women of the family. They don't understand that your cute little penis is perfectly normal for a man." After the left handed compliment she sets the box to the side off the bed and begins looking over the clothing. "Okay young man. Get undressed."

"MOM!" You protest.

"Jesse, stop whining. Listen, you are a part of this now." She walks over and hugs you, mashing you into her enormous breasts. "No more secrets, we can finally just be ourselves. I'd...I'd really like you to do this for me. I've waited a long time for this." She leans in and gives you a long deep kiss with her plump luscious lips, not a very motherly kiss at all! You are stunned as she lets it go. "Do you understand Jesse?"

"Uh huh." You manage to say. You feel her significant girth against your leg, it feels like she was already sporting a sizable chubby.

"I'll start. It's only fair I suppose." She peels off her loose blouse, she had on a tight tank top undershirt that barely contained her huge tits. Her big plump nipples easily visible through the thin fabric. She then pulls down her comfy home around sweat pants. Her mostly erect cock springs free, her balls hanging out past her too tight panties. In fact her panties weren't holding in much of anything at this point! She knees on the bed and turns to face you, it is an image you would always remember.

"Do you like what you see honey? Won't you please undress for Mommy?" She pleads.

Do you want to play with Mom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)